BY SARGENTO #1 in Cheese

Sliced even thinner without sacrificing the signature, natural taste of Sargento® cheeses. This Swiss cheese adds a mellow, nutty flavor to sandwiches, wraps, and panini.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

• How many people just end up eating more slices?1 Answers
  • Would this go with a holiday meal? Like do they melt well...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing go make with thin-sliced cheese?16 Answers
Sargento® Ultra Thin® Swiss Cheese Slices
  • "Beside being colby jack, which is indeed my favorite cheese, its both tasty and ultra thin slices, which is my favorite way to eat a sandwich" in 28 reviews
  • "I received a coupon from influencer to try the ultra thin cheese..I picked up a pack of the pepper jack and the cheddar." in 25 reviews
  • "I got the Sharp Cheddar and love the fact that it is only 45 calories a slice and still has the full cheese flavor that I have come to love from Sargento." in 23 reviews
  • "Received this product complimentary from influenster via the VoxBox I selected the pepper jack and it's really good I love that it has only 40 calories per slice." in 20 reviews
  • "I like the this slices especially because you still get all the flavor, but less calories because it's a smaller portion." in 19 reviews
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
I absolutely love Sargento brand cheese. No matter the flavor, Sargento does it right and this Swiss is no exception. This Swiss cheese is very flavorful and is great for cooking or just on sandwiches. My only qualm is that because the slices are so thin, they break apart in the packaging very easily.
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Regardless of the type of cheese we get the ultra thin slices are what we tend to buy. They work for my husbands sandwiches as well as any roll ups I make. They don’t break when I use them in roll ups like the thicker slices do but you still get plenty of cheese to add flavor.
Faye L.
These are good to eat alone or they make a sandwich taste great. The Swiss cheese has a really good flavor. These slices are great if you love Swiss cheese and want something a little different than standard slices and brands of cheese. When you eat this cheese, you can tell it's quality cheese!
Dee A.
Virginia
Sargento makes the best cheese slices. These are perfect for mugs of French onion soup! Delicious! I use them on sliders and burgers and sandwiches too. They are perfect for grilled cheese as they melt so nicely. The price is great for the quality of cheese as well
Heather M.
Newport News
We only buy Sargento cheese. We have found it is the best value price and quality wise. I’ve tried less expensive store brands but they are dry. Sargento has great flavor and it’s worth spending a little more on, although the price difference is very minimal.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
I use this for sandwiches hamburgers and I sometimes just to eat by slices. I also use for grilled cheese. It is not greasy. It is full of flavor. It is real cheese, has a great taste. The price is good for what you are getting. I i buy mine at my local publix
Mal C.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love sargento cheese. These slices are amazing and so easy to used on sandwiches, especially when you’re in a rush. They come in multiple different types that could easily be paired up together. I especially love the mild cheddar and pepper jack!
Sammy S.
Little Rock, AR
I know these are for sandwiches and burgers, but I love to just eat the slices by themselves. The one thing I love about this cheese brand, is you can taste the difference in quality. I love it. It’s not expensive either, so that’s a huge plus.
Erica T.
Excellent product! This cheese melts so easily and is bursting with flavor! It’s a great source of protein if you’re wanting to boost your protein intake. The product at Walmart is reasonably priced. It can be expensive at other retailers.
Betsy G.
Boardman
I think this is the best tasting cheese I buy provolone for my husband lunch for work. I buy it at giant eagle. Love all the flavors. It’s may have Little more fat in it but you can’t beat the taste. If you haven’t tried it go get some .
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
What is your favorite way to eat Sargento Ultra Thin Cheeses?
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I've never tried this brand of cheese. Is it really all that great?
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
What is your favorite thing go make with thin-sliced cheese?
Jennifer T.
Are they hard to separate since they are thin?
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
Has anyone tried it on like scramble eggs or omelets? If so how was it.