BY SARGENTO #8 in Cheese

Sliced even thinner without sacrificing the signature, natural taste of Sargento® cheeses. This Swiss cheese adds a mellow, nutty flavor to sandwiches, wraps, and panini.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

• How many people just end up eating more slices?1 Answers
  • Would this go with a holiday meal? Like do they melt well...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing go make with thin-sliced cheese?16 Answers
Sargento® Ultra Thin® Swiss Cheese Slices
  • "Beside being colby jack, which is indeed my favorite cheese, its both tasty and ultra thin slices, which is my favorite way to eat a sandwich" in 28 reviews
  • "I received a coupon from influencer to try the ultra thin cheese..I picked up a pack of the pepper jack and the cheddar." in 25 reviews
  • "I got the Sharp Cheddar and love the fact that it is only 45 calories a slice and still has the full cheese flavor that I have come to love from Sargento." in 23 reviews
  • "Received this product complimentary from influenster via the VoxBox I selected the pepper jack and it's really good I love that it has only 40 calories per slice." in 20 reviews
  • "I like the this slices especially because you still get all the flavor, but less calories because it's a smaller portion." in 19 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Regardless of the type of cheese we get the ultra thin slices are what we tend to buy. They work for my husbands sandwiches as well as any roll ups I make. They don’t break when I use them in roll ups like the thicker slices do but you still get plenty of cheese to add flavor.
Faye L.
These are good to eat alone or they make a sandwich taste great. The Swiss cheese has a really good flavor. These slices are great if you love Swiss cheese and want something a little different than standard slices and brands of cheese. When you eat this cheese, you can tell it's quality cheese!
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Sargento makes the best cheese slices. These are perfect for mugs of French onion soup! Delicious! I use them on sliders and burgers and sandwiches too. They are perfect for grilled cheese as they melt so nicely. The price is great for the quality of cheese as well
Chelsea O.
Madison, WI
Sargento cheese tastes amazing, but without paper between these slices it is so difficult to pull the slices apart without breaking them. Especially if I am quickly making a lunch for work in the morning. I would buy it again though and try other flavors too!
Heather M.
Newport News
We only buy Sargento cheese. We have found it is the best value price and quality wise. I’ve tried less expensive store brands but they are dry. Sargento has great flavor and it’s worth spending a little more on, although the price difference is very minimal.
Mal C.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love sargento cheese. These slices are amazing and so easy to used on sandwiches, especially when you’re in a rush. They come in multiple different types that could easily be paired up together. I especially love the mild cheddar and pepper jack!
Sammy S.
Little Rock, AR
I know these are for sandwiches and burgers, but I love to just eat the slices by themselves. The one thing I love about this cheese brand, is you can taste the difference in quality. I love it. It’s not expensive either, so that’s a huge plus.
Erica T.
Excellent product! This cheese melts so easily and is bursting with flavor! It’s a great source of protein if you’re wanting to boost your protein intake. The product at Walmart is reasonably priced. It can be expensive at other retailers.
Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
This is great on its own rolled up as snacks or part of your lunch or dinner spread on the keto or Atkins plans. Those are the diets I recommend most and are the easiest to follow right now.
Using the fewest ingredients possible this is one of the finest cheeses out there to include. Doing my own diet I learned adding this on top of my favorite Atkins pizza it turned it up a notch and made it much more tasty without adding too many calories . Highly recommend this product !!
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
What is your favorite way to eat Sargento Ultra Thin Cheeses?
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I've never tried this brand of cheese. Is it really all that great?
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
What is your favorite thing go make with thin-sliced cheese?
Jennifer T.
Are they hard to separate since they are thin?
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
Has anyone tried it on like scramble eggs or omelets? If so how was it.

Walmart