BY SARGENTO #3 in Cheese

Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Cheese brings you all the delicious taste of natural cheese, with only 45 calories or fewer per slice. You’ll love the versatility—use them on wraps, omelets, burgers and more! Try our NEW Ultra Thin varieties -- Cheddar-Jack, Baby Swiss and Longhorn Colby. In addition to our NEW varieties, we offer many others like Provolone, Sharp Cheddar and Pepper Jack--all sliced ultra thin.

• How many people just end up eating more slices?1 Answers
  • Would this go with a holiday meal? Like do they melt well in a ca...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing go make with thin-sliced cheese?16 Answers
Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Cheese
  • "Beside being colby jack, which is indeed my favorite cheese, its both tasty and ultra thin slices, which is my favorite way to eat a sandwich" in 28 reviews
  • "I received a coupon from influencer to try the ultra thin cheese..I picked up a pack of the pepper jack and the cheddar." in 25 reviews
  • "I got the Sharp Cheddar and love the fact that it is only 45 calories a slice and still has the full cheese flavor that I have come to love from Sargento." in 23 reviews
  • "Received this product complimentary from influenster via the VoxBox I selected the pepper jack and it's really good I love that it has only 40 calories per slice." in 20 reviews
  • "I like the this slices especially because you still get all the flavor, but less calories because it's a smaller portion." in 19 reviews
Kristin N.
Review for: Provolone more...
Sargento is a great brand and you just feel good buying it, not sure if it’s the packaging or what but you know you’re getting good cheese. The only bad thing is they can be kind of pricey at least for a regular sandwich. I try to purchase when they have a 2 for deal that makes it worth it
Michele N.
The thin sliced cheeses from Sargentio are a good addition to a sandwich or wrap you may be making! Also they work good in some recipes that call for thin sliced cheese.
Sargentio is a good quality cheese and I've not been disappointed with any product from this brand that I've tried
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Regardless of the type of cheese we get the ultra thin slices are what we tend to buy. They work for my husbands sandwiches as well as any roll ups I make. They don’t break when I use them in roll ups like the thicker slices do but you still get plenty of cheese to add flavor.
Sammy S.
jonesboro
I know these are for sandwiches and burgers, but I love to just eat the slices by themselves. The one thing I love about this cheese brand, is you can taste the difference in quality. I love it. It’s not expensive either, so that’s a huge plus.
Jessica R.
Cordova
Perfect for my sandwiches. A little pricey but usually can always find them on sale somewhere. Only complaint is that the slices tear easily trying to pull them apart because they are so thin. Other than that they have a good flavor.
Erica T.
Review for: Provolone more...
This is the only cheese I’ll buy. It melts nicely and has a rich cheesy taste. I do wish the slices were separated with paper because I’ve had packs where the cheese slices melted together but it wasn’t anything I couldn’t handle.
Courtney B.
Gulfport, MS
I’ve yet to run into a flavor of Sargento that I don’t love. The thin slices are perfect for my sandwiches, giving just enough cheese without overwhelming my other ingredients. A few less calories at a time never hurt either.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I like this cheese when I pack a deli sandwich for work. It tastes great and I love that they have the thin option. My favorite is the cheddar. It’s reasonably priced too and goes on sale every once in a while! I’m a fan.
Danae G.
Pinellas Park , FL
Review for: Mild Cheddar more...
I love this product. The slices are thin and flavorful. I usually buy this product when it is on sale at Target. This thin sliced cheese is the one I always go for because other I have tried have little to no flavor.
Elisabeth K.
Bass Lake
Review for: Sharp Cheddar, Pepper Jack more...
Love this cheese. It is on the pricey side, and honestly you can find better tasting cheese for the same price. However if you are needing a quick cheese fix or don’t know where to get high quality cheese you can’t go wrong with any of Sargento cheeses.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
What is your favorite way to eat Sargento Ultra Thin Cheeses?
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I've never tried this brand of cheese. Is it really all that great?
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
What is your favorite thing go make with thin-sliced cheese?
Jennifer T.
Are they hard to separate since they are thin?
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
Has anyone tried it on like scramble eggs or omelets? If so how was it.