6 colors available

BY SARGENTO #2 in Cheese

Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Cheese brings you all the delicious taste of natural cheese, with only 45 calories or fewer per slice. You’ll love the versatility—use them on wraps, omelets, burgers and more! Try our NEW Ultra Thin varieties -- Cheddar-Jack, Baby Swiss and Longhorn Colby. In addition to our NEW varieties, we offer many others like Provolone, Sharp Cheddar and Pepper Jack--all sliced ultra thin.

• How many people just end up eating more slices?1 Answers
  • Would this go with a holiday meal? Like do they melt well in a cass...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing go make with thin-sliced cheese?16 Answers
Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Cheese
  • "Beside being colby jack, which is indeed my favorite cheese, its both tasty and ultra thin slices, which is my favorite way to eat a sandwich" in 28 reviews
  • "I received a coupon from influencer to try the ultra thin cheese..I picked up a pack of the pepper jack and the cheddar." in 25 reviews
  • "I got the Sharp Cheddar and love the fact that it is only 45 calories a slice and still has the full cheese flavor that I have come to love from Sargento." in 23 reviews
  • "Received this product complimentary from influenster via the VoxBox I selected the pepper jack and it's really good I love that it has only 40 calories per slice." in 20 reviews
  • "I like the this slices especially because you still get all the flavor, but less calories because it's a smaller portion." in 19 reviews
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Foodie Expert
Sargento is seriously the most satisfying sliced cheese I have ever had. I can't stand the singles or any kind of processed "cheese product." Not only does it clearly state it's NOT cheese, but it LOOKS like plastic, and tastes absolutely awful. Sargento cheese not only tastes fantastic, but comes in such a large variety of flavors - the Tomato & Basil AND the Garlic & Herb, both new! - are awesomely satisfying, and pair great with nearly any burger. Unreal in a grilled cheese! And the thin slices are perfect. There's so much flavor, there's no reason for any more in the normal slices.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
These cheese slices are impossible to pull apart without tearing the cheese into a thousand flavors. There's so little cheese that I can barely taste it on my sandwich without adding at least one additional piece which completely defeats the purpose of having an ultra-thin slice. The only advantage is if you want a little cheese on top of a sandwich and a little on bottom for a full experience, but otherwise this just seems like an inconvenient and expensive way to ruin your cheese and be completely frustrated.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
I prefer these to the thicker sliced cheese just because of the fewer calories. I love all Sargento cheese. But leave them outside with you for a lunch on the patio and they will turn to an oily mess! I thought they turned to mush a little quicker than I thought they should. Note to all, if you're making burgers and put Sargento cheeese on them, make sure you take the cheese inside immediately. Especially the thin ones, you'll never get them apart!!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Last year my husband decided it was time to really work on his health. He didn't want to give up and deprive himself of all his favorite foods. In our search for healthy alternatives we found the ultra thin slices. They are perfect! Great portion control and still the great flavor or real cheese! One slice is 45 calories and taste great! Not reduced fat or "faux" cheese it's real cheese just sliced thin. Perfect for sandwiches.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Okay, I do prefer cheese off a block but if you're going to get pre sliced cheese, buy Sargento. And these thin slices are so nice! They fall apart if you're not careful but they're perfect if you don't want the cheese in your sandwich to be over powering or you want some cheese on the top and bottom. And the thinner slices melt much easier in omelettes or when toasting your sandwich!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Foodie Expert
I usually buy the provolone ultra thin slices to put on sandwiches. It doesn't have a strong taste but it is enough to make my sandwich taste that much better. I also enjoy the sharp cheddar when I am looking for a lot of flavor. I get a lot of slices for the price which is great. And each slice is low in calories with a sufficient amount of protein
CJ J.
CJ J.
Foodie Expert
Sargento has one of the best (if not THE best) cheese out there, hands down. I just wish they weren't so expensive-- otherwise, I would get Sargento's cheese every time. The taste is of a superior quality than any other brand out there. And, the thinly sliced cheeses allow you to make even more sandwiches with just as much bold flavor.
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Roxboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I love the Sargento pepperjack cheese, I eat it weekly! The slices are thinner than the regular ones, so they have fewer calories, which is really nice if you're maintaining a low calorie intake. The cheese is delicious and tastes the same as the regular kind. The slices are easy to get out of the package, and they always taste fresh!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
These ultra thin slices are a KEY for anyone who loves cheese but is looking to lose weight. You still get real, delicious cheese - just portioned smaller so that your sandwiches can have a lower calorie count. I buy these all the time - pepperjack, provolone, any kind of cheese I want that week. I love this low calorie, tasty option.
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Payson, UT
I love the ultra thin slices of cheese! They are perfect for sandwiches and burgers and they melt very nicely on hot sandwiches. I love that the package still has the same amount of cheese in it as a standard slice package, but since they are thin you get more slices in a package and it lasts longer!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
What is your favorite way to eat Sargento Ultra Thin Cheeses?
Kim E.
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I've never tried this brand of cheese. Is it really all that great?
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
What is your favorite thing go make with thin-sliced cheese?
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Are they hard to separate since they are thin?
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
Has anyone tried it on like scramble eggs or omelets? If so how was it.