Sargento® Ultra Thin® Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices uploaded by Linda P.Sargento® Ultra Thin® Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices uploaded by Linda P.

BY SARGENTO #4 in Cheese

Delicious and perfectly aged, this Sharp Cheddar cheese is cut thinner to contain fewer calories, but still adds bold flavor to a turkey sandwich or veggie burger.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Megan H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Only reason I give it a 4 is because sometimes it’s a little over priced. The cheese is delicious though. The sharp really does have the sharp taste. I usually by this from Publix and wait for the BOGO deals.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I have to buy a few cheeses when making burgers on the grill and these are my husbands favorite. He likes the strong but smooth flavor and pairs it with bacon. Delicious. A must have for burgers. I also use for his grilled cheese and a few other recipes. The size of the slice is good and melts nicely.
Tosha Y.
Sargento cheese is hands down my favorite cheese it has the best flavor out of all the sliced cheeses I’ve ever tried the quality and taste are both there and my fiancé loves it on his sandwiches it’s the closest you can get to the cheese you get from a deli without actually going to the deli
kaylee f.
Odum, GA
This was pretty decent cheese. It's a little strong, but it supposed to be sharp cheddar so... lol. The thickness is a good thickness for cheese, and this brand is affordable. I would definitely buy again.
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I always grab a Sargento cheese before anything else! The thin sharp cheddar slices are my favorite because I can still have the cheese flavor without feeling guilty about consuming dairy. You can also find sargento practically everywhere so it’s an easy grab when you are in a rush.
Marla R.
Bartlett
I love this cheese. My mother used it to make us kids grilled cheese. I still eat it but not as often because I don't think it's good to eat a bunch of it health wise. I recommend it for all, to come along with me to buy cheese!! Yes indeed I would buy again.
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
I just bought these this week, I believe I had a coupon and there was a rebate on Ibotta. It’s so good. I like thin sliced cheese. That’s my preference if I’m just eating a piece. If it goes on sandwhich I don’t really care either way. I love that I can just grab a nice thin piece to eat and I don’t have to slice it!! I am a diabetic so this is great when I need to add some protein to eat but don’t feel like making anything. I will definitely purchase these in the future and ill probably try different flavors as well.
Melanie G.
Gardena, CA
I use this cheese for everything . Love it on sandwiches and melt it is for nachos or making Mac and cheese . I also buy the provolone and Colby jack . All are great . Will continue to purchase and recommend it .
Jolissa V.
I love sargento cheese. I’m from Wisconsin where EVERYONE loves cheese and this has to be the best brand I’ve tried. It’s affordable and tastes great. I’ve tried many products buy them including their sargento nut and cheese snacks which are delicious!

back