Sargento® Ultra Thin® Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices

by Sargento

#6 in Cheese

Delicious and perfectly aged, this Sharp Cheddar cheese is cut thinner to contain fewer calories, but still adds bold flavor to a turkey sandwich or veggie burger.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento® Ultra Thin® Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices!
How would you rate this product?
8 days agoBirmingham , AL
Did sharp cheddar cheese unbelievable especially on hamburgers it melts just perfectly is the right amount of sickness and it’s probably one the best she’s ever tasted on a hamburger absolutely delicious it’s all I can say great price great taste great everything
7 days agoWimauma, FL
I really love how the cheese is thinner and you can add it to your sandwich for less calories without really missing the thicker cheese. I don’t really see any other thinly slice cheese unless you go to the counter at the deli.
a month agoBroken Arrow
I make some hella good grilled cheeses with these on some fancy toasted bread. Pair it up with a soup and you got yourself an easy and hearty meal! Love the thin slices and the taste. I will always reach for this stuff first!
16 hours agoShreveport, LA
While I love Sargento cheeses and especially sharp cheddar, I personally think the “ultra thin” is too thin and not enough for typical purposes such as with crackers/on sandwiches. I prefer the regular size slices!!!
6 days agoSavannah
I love to combine these with the thin pepper jack to make grilled cheese sandwiches. The flavor combination is so delicious and the cheese is always stretchy and melty and everything you want in a cheese. 10/10
4 months agoJacksonville
Unbelievably delicious. Sharp cheddar is one of my favorite cheeses and this one does not let me down. I will say if you don't handle it with care, it can tear easily. I don't mind it, but some might.
3 days ago
sargento cheese are my go to when making sandwiches, cheese and crackers, salads, breakfast. Everything. The taste of this real cheese is amazing, and affordable and i would recommend it to everyone.
2 months agoTroy, MO
I love Sargento and sharp cheddar cheese happens to be my personal favorite and I love the fact that I don't have to stand in line for the deli or figure out what kind of slicing I need like I'm not a butcher or a deli counter attendant but Sargento is super affordable and high in quality and taste so if you're going to get deli cheese I definitely recommend saving a few bucks and going on Sargento
a month agoMichigan
Wonderful good quality cheese that melts very well. It can be a bit expensive and not always on sale. If the price was about $2 or $2.50 a package I would purchase only this product.
23 days ago
I love all the Sargento products and the Ultra Thin Cheese Slices are simply delicious. I usually eat the thin slices in wraps and sandwiches or paninis; the thin slices go well with everything you can use to prepare a wrap or a sandwich. Price is a little in the high end and I just wish it was more affordable.