Sargento® Ultra Thin® Provolone Cheese Slices

by Sargento

#5 in Cheese

Sliced thin, this mild, smoke-flavored Provolone cheese adds the perfect taste to sandwiches, burgers or pitas.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento® Ultra Thin® Provolone Cheese Slices!
How would you rate this product?
2 months ago
This has great flavor and perfectly sliced for sandwiches. Bag is resealable for easy storage, and stays good for a fairly long amount of time for a daily product. We buy this weekly for lunch and love it.
4 days agoClarksville
Purchased at: Kroger
i use this cheese on my veggie burgers for a lighter option. i LOVE cheese and this is the perfect portioned slice! it’s a bit tough to separate the slices when you’re using it, but who cares anyways. i love sargento and i’m so happy they came out with these
6 days agoforreston, il
I like how thin this cheese is sliced. I dont like a lot of cheese and these thin slices gives me the right amount for a sandwich. The flavor is good too. I like sargento cheese the best.
4 months agoJacksonville
These are pretty great for all sorts of things. I personally use the thin ones for philly cheesesteaks. They are a bit in the pricey side, but I think you get what you pay for.
2 months agoFraser, MI
I love Sargento cheeses They are a natural real cheese and not processed cheese  Beside the taste I find the Ultra Thin Provolone Cheese slices to be a quick and  healthy snack food. I use the cheese also for making sandwiches and also in preparing meals  The cheese brings out the best in your sandwiches and entrees
3 months agoDes Moines, IA
Sargento cheese is consistently fresh and delicious; and, is a staple in our deli drawer.  Our family loves cheese and uses it as a healthy fat source for snacks and meals.  Whether we are whipping up spinach omelets; or putting quick fruit and cheese snacks together for the road, you can bet Sargento is being used.
2 months agoKalamazoo, MI
This is my favorite Provolone sandwich cheese.  On a cold sandwich or a melted one, it really tastes like real cheese and has a creamy texture.  I would highly recommend it.  It is my always brand of sandwich cheese.  Stays fresh for quite a while in the fridge and is thinly sliced.
2 months ago
Sargento is a good brand for packaged cheese. I don't usually like buying pre- sliced or grated cheeses because of the added chemicals but I will purchase these ones. They have good flavor, sturdy packaging, and are really convenient for throwing a quick meal together. I would recommend.
3 months agoRio Rancho, NM
This provolone is perfect for at home sub sandwiches. It has a rich flavor that isn't over powering and is worth the extra coin compared to store brand. This cheese is round and is easily split in half to be used on a hoagie. It melts well for a hot sandwich if that's your fancy.
2 months ago
This doesn't taste like cheese and it doesn't taste like Provolone. I'm not sure what Sargento sells, but it's not cheese. I made the mistake of buying a package of this but you live and you learn (to buy better cheese.) Wouldn't recommend unless you don't have taste buds.