Sargento® Ultra Thin® Cheddar-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Terra J.Sargento® Ultra Thin® Cheddar-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Ariel A.Sargento® Ultra Thin® Cheddar-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Aisha K.

BY SARGENTO

Thinly sliced but full of flavor, our Mild Cheddar lets you enjoy a lighter lunch without missing out on 100% real, natural cheese.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Francesca k.
Oklahoma City, OK
this is the primary cheese brand that my family and I buy. they have great quality cheese with choices for everybody! such flavorful and quality cheese that isn't processed, unlike other cheese brands. we can hardly keep this stocked in the fridge it always goes so fast!
Amber C.
Doylestown
I love all of sargentos products, my favorite cheese brand ever. Good price, amazing flavor. Melts really well and evenly if needed. Very natural ingredients, not a lot of anti caking crap. I just always choose this brand over any others! Highly recommend
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sargento cheese slices are awesome for making sandwiches with! This flavor of cheese is delicious and pairs well with any type of meat in a sandwich. I use this all the time for when I make typical sandwiches or subs. I would definitely buy this again.
Elizabeth V.
Yes these are very thin slices of cheese! If you are trying to cut back on your cheese intake this option is perfect. I unfortunately like the taste of cheese on my sandwiches and I barely got that with these so I don’t think I will be purchasing again
Cami H.
Denver, CO
When I’m going camping or going on a short trip this is the cheese I bring. I either throw it on a grilled cheese on the fire or make day sandwiches with it. A good price for the flavor it has and is resealable which is great for vacation.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is great cheese. Full of flavor, and I love how it’s think, makes it perfect for snacking. It’s a good value, and is also delicious. I’ve used several times and would recommend. This is one of my favorites for grilled cheese.
April W.
sand springs, OK
Looking for a delicious cheese that’s made with love? This is the way to go. It’s high quality and made very well. I definitely recommend it. It has a robust and wonderful flavor and texture. You can’t go wrong. Find this in your local grocery store in the dairy area.
Amanda S.
Guthrie
The Sargento is a little more expensive than the store brand but I feel it is better. The slices don’t fall apart when getting them out of package and they have a really good flavor. Kids love them on burgers and sandwiches.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,348 reviews
We love cheese in this house! And sargento is one of the best! This cheese is so so good! We use it on a lot of good that we make. I’m definitely a repeat buyer and will continue to purchase more in the future! I highly recommend!