Sargento® Ultra Thin® Baby Swiss Cheese Slices uploaded by Yolanda cardenales 6.

BY SARGENTO

Expertly sliced to contain fewer calories, this cheese makes it easy to add the mild, buttery flavor of Baby Swiss to your sandwiches and snacks.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Jen B.
Lafayette
Thinly sliced baby Swiss is the only way I can eat Swiss cheese and this is perfect. It’s so good with crackers and black grapes or layered with sharp cheddar for the perfect grilled cheese sandwich.
This is the ONLY Swiss cheese I’ll ever eat.
🦄Leslie D.
Coral Springs, FL
Swiss cheese is my favorite cheese. Some Swiss cheese I have bought from other brands do not have the aged taste to it, but Sargentos cheese is so tasty. I love that they have lighter options like the thinner ones and the 2% string cheese.
Christina S.
In general Swiss cheese isn't my favorite option, but these baby thin slices are creamier than regular option. Taste is quality and overall would recommend to anyone looking for a good precut cheese. Mom's favorite :)
Chloe G.
Doesn't melt easily but great for cold cut sandwiches. It has a great quality that beats Kraft and other cheese brands, if it wasnt for my boyfriend I would have never considered this cheese but i'm glad I buy it now
Alison H.
Edinboro, PA
This cheese is awesome. I eat it on all of my sandwiches. It has just the right texture and the slices are a reasonable thickness. I usually buy this at Walmart. It is a good value for quality product.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My family loves this brand because besides on tasting delicious it cut in fine slices and I can make many splendid dishes and it's really good for u. Not too many calories which that is a plus!
Samantha B.
Austin
I love Sargento cheese, and the thin slices are great for putting over a quick heat, such as on eggs or burgers. I love the taste of the swiss, and the cheese melts super quick.
Tera C.
Lawrence
This a great cheese to add to grilled cheese sandwiches! It takes a simple sandwich usually reserved for children to something more adult and fulfilling. I keep it on hand for easy meals!
Kristin N.
What’s not to love about this?? Still get the great flavor of the cheese, but not as many calories! AND it makes it not so bad if you decide you want two slices!