BY SARGENTO

Havarti is high in butterfat, which contributes to the richness of flavor as well as the soft, creamy texture which melts in your mouth and pairs well with a dark rye bread or roasted peppers.

Zack N.
Purvis, MS
Good cheese you can grab at your local grocery. It's smooth and creamy and great for crumbling on a quick salad.
Jackie W.
Elizabethtown, KY
WOW!!! this is the first time I have tried Havarti - it is awesome!!! Pairs especially well with fruit spreads
Lindsay S.
Mililani, HI
Havarti is one of my all-time favorite cheeses. This is just right: soft, creamy and tangy. Mid-range price.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I used this to make a 3 cheese homemade mac and cheese dish for a party. Added taste and creaminess. Perfect!
Brittany  H.
Ottawa, IL
Delicious! Very soft and creamy cheese. Price wise, comparable to others of its kind. We buy this as a treat.
Erin V.
The texture is soft enough to spread and is very tasty. I love Havarti on crackers with tomatoes or grapes.
Makenna L.
Louisiana, MO
I love it taste delicious it's very creamy not too heavy on the salt and it taste amazing I recommend it
Jessica M.
Spanaway, WA
I love adding this into my sandwich Pillsbury rings. Sooooooo good. Everyone always compliments me on it.
Blanca Elena C.
I like their creamy and crunchy taste the truth is for people with very espeficicos taste for the palate
Calista W.
This is a great cheese. It isn't that expensive. It is s great size and makes a great shredded cheese.