BY SARGENTO

Havarti is high in butterfat, which contributes to the richness of flavor as well as the soft, creamy texture which melts in your mouth and pairs well with a dark rye bread or roasted peppers.

Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
I love the small size and we so excited to try these, but I was not overly impressed with the flavor.. It was ok, but not worth buying again
Angelina B.
Federal Way, WA
I am a Harvarti Cheese Lover and Sargento is by far the best grocery store stocked on out there! It is so creamy and just melts in my mouth!
Trish P.
Perfect size to taste and try new cheeses, without buying the whole block. Has a great creamy texture, has the consistency of cream cheese.
lonnie m.
This is amazing with crackers such a great healthy snack that fills you up and such a great home welcoming gift or christmas tastes great.
taiane a.
Los Angeles , CA
I LOVE it! I mean I love cheese but this taste amazing! The price is good for the taste and you'll feel like eating cheese no fake cheese!
Katence T.
Manassas, VA
The best way to eat havarti.I it's from Sargento brands .so perfect it melts nice on a Paninis taste delusions on a cold sandwiches
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
It's one of my favorites, it has a smooth and creamy texture and tastes great in a sand which or on top of my French onion soup!
Megan S.
Waco , TX
So good. Good texture and perfect amount of saltiness. Really good alone or with crackers and grapes. It's good on salads as well
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
There is nothing better then a creamy slice of Havarti cheese! By itself or on a cracker or piece of apple I love this havarti!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I was so surprised to find Havarti in the deli case and not in the deli. Taste is amazing creamy and nutty. Would buy again.