BY SARGENTO

Havarti is high in butterfat, which contributes to the richness of flavor as well as the soft, creamy texture which melts in your mouth and pairs well with a dark rye bread or roasted peppers.

Shayna W.
I used to buy this almost ever 2 weeks because it was somewhat cheaper than buying the entire block. However, at the rate I ate it I honestly should've just bought the block.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I am in love with this cheese! First thing I noticed was how tiny and cute they were! And then I saw they're pretty expensive also! But ever since I tried them, I am hooked! They are great on crackers or alone. This cheese is so full of flavor and creamy. Publix has them on sale sometimes and it helps when you also have a coupon! I stock up then!
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the new off the block wedges that Sargento makes. The creamy havarti is so delicious. The con would be that the block wedge needs to be bigger. Can be purchased at your local grocery stores. Sometimes you can find at Walmart for the best price.
Crystalina C.
Love how it's not fake cheese. Love the taste and how I can pair it. I buy both slices and blocks. It taste so good and I'm a lover of exotic cheeses. Not very healthy cause I mean it's cheese but hey I buy it a lot and love it. I have my husband hooked on it
Madison E.
south point, OH
Can you say YUMMMM!!! You will if you try this Havarti!!!! It's so soft and creamy and goes with literally EVERYTHING!!! Delicious treat with some grapes or crackers, or even slices up on a burger!!! Affordable price and downright DELICIOUS!!!!
Bri H.
This was my first exposure to Havarti cheese, and it did not disappoint. The creaminess is definitely there, and the flavor is a smack in the face. We paired these with some very basic crackers and it was delicious.
Hannah M.
I just bought my first package of Havarti cheese, and I fell in love! I like that it is a very mild cheese, but still has quite a taste to it. I will definitely be purchasing this again to pair with my salami!
Lissel F.
I love this cheese because it taste really good, I use to made a lasagna! And it taste delicious with this cheese. Every time I need to use cheese for lasagna or pizza I bought this one. I recommend to others that like the cheese as I do.
Lara F.
Needham, MA
I really like this cheese as part of a larger plate. It's great on crackers, but I also use it to make sauces and grate it on dishes once in a while. Not too soft but has a nice texture. If you like Havarti you'll enjoy this. Plus, Sargento is a relatively cheap brand.
Melinda M.
Kansas City, MO
Makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches! I eat this with the roasted garlic Kettle chips! Hey, if' I and my diet are going to hell eating this stuff it may as well be Sargento because they are the best when it comes to cheeses! Just blow your budget on Sargento and have it over with!