Sargento® Tastings Aged Vermont White Cheddar uploaded by Stacy C.Sargento® Tastings Aged Vermont White Cheddar uploaded by Dorielis G.

BY SARGENTO

Tangy, with a finish of savory broth-like notes, this cheese ages for a minimum of 12 months to bring out the flavors and to perfect the texture. Paired with roasted nuts and fruits such as apples, pears and grapes, it makes for a savory snack.

arielle m.
Highland , CA
I recently tried this cheese for the first time and I really like it , it has a nice clean taste
Jasleen S.
Warwick, RI
I'm a cheese addict this is my go to . I can't find anything better like omfg . Give it all to me
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
Expensive but it taste so good! I gladly pay extra for it. You can buy it at any grocery store.
Stacy C.
I've had better quality aged white cheddar, but Sargento is reasonably priced and convenient.
Ximena Z.
It's perfect for enchiladas and Pat says any everything my family loves when I cook with it
russti m.
North myrtle Beach
This cheese is OK, but I would definitely recommend the sargento havarti tasting instead.
Dare H.
Marion
Delicious!! Such a great cheese for the price! Incredible on a cheese and fruit tray
Laura S.
Lexington , KY
Love to use this for grilled cheese sandwiches. It melts really nicely and evenly.
Alejandra E.
San Diego, CA
Cannot have enough of this! Soooooo good! Omg! I just grab a piece out of the fridge and eat it as is.
I put it in. H scrambled eggs. I consider it to be affordable, it's like 5 dollars and it ,arts a while.
herllin N.
este quer ensaladas, eso tiene un sabor intenso y unico, me gusta bastante para hacer ensaladas, lasagna, sandwich, y demas cosas en la cocina, lo volveria a comprar las veces que sea necesario, el precio esta mas omenos bien, lo recomensaria bastante!