Sargento® Tastings Aged Vermont White Cheddar uploaded by Stacy C.Sargento® Tastings Aged Vermont White Cheddar uploaded by Dorielis G.

BY SARGENTO

Tangy, with a finish of savory broth-like notes, this cheese ages for a minimum of 12 months to bring out the flavors and to perfect the texture. Paired with roasted nuts and fruits such as apples, pears and grapes, it makes for a savory snack.

Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love cheese and this is super tasty cheese. It's not the cheapest cheese so I can't get it every time I want to but I enjoy the treat.
Val B.
This always makes it to my cheese plate. So yummy and nutritious. I highly recommend this cheese and all of the other tastings cheese.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
This cheese is amazing on grilled cheese, pasta, crackers, or literally bitten straight off the block...just kidding...but not really.
Kristen M.
Columbus, OH
Really great flavor! Used it for a quick cheese board when I didn't have time to stop by the cheese counter. Popular for all my guests.
Ashleigh C.
Yummy for a decently priced Vermont cheddar. It's got a great and sharp bite to it without being too overwhelming. Love this with wine!
colby j.
Oak Grove, KY
Omgosh yum is what comez to mind when i think of this cheese. Great flavor and textaure is great. My 5 year olf loves this cheese too
Samantha S.
Albany
I love the little tasting wedges from Sargento. The Vermont white cheddar is awesome. Really good with crackers and summer sausages.
Jacqueline P.
Tampa, FL
Really good sharp cheddar, no artificial taste or colors, good on toast, or all by itself. It is my favorite cheese from this brand.
Jess A.
Napoleon, OH
Swiss cheese is my fave, and Sargento does an excellent job with this. it is so good especially paired with my favorite lunch meat!
Hannah F.
Great tasting cheese, I buy for my lunches at work, goes great with crackers, of a little pricey and I only buy every now and again