Sargento® Tastings Aged Vermont White Cheddar uploaded by Stacy C.Sargento® Tastings Aged Vermont White Cheddar uploaded by Dorielis G.

BY SARGENTO

Tangy, with a finish of savory broth-like notes, this cheese ages for a minimum of 12 months to bring out the flavors and to perfect the texture. Paired with roasted nuts and fruits such as apples, pears and grapes, it makes for a savory snack.

Nicolette J.
A very well priced way to eat delicious white cheddar. It can be sliced, grated, or melted easily and has high quality flavor. This is my go-to cheddar.
Melinda K.
ohio
If you read labels and are concerned with what you put into your body these are the best. They are noted as the most natural of the prepackaged cheeses
Mary C.
This cheese was really sharp, which I liked. I picked up several varieties of these and paired them with cured meats and marinated artichokes, etc.
Brandy N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Fantastic and very flavorful white cheddar. This tastes like artisan cheese. I love snacking on this cheese paired with crackers and fruit. Yum!
Mary P.
Love using this cheese to cook with, to shred and add as a topping, to slice and put on some crackers. It's one of the best cheese out there!
Christian H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Love this cheese!! Sadly I could eat the whole block in one setting it is so good. Little pricey but I catch it on sale at Kroger quite often
Kristina S.
Tampa, FL
I liked these however I thought the flavor could be a little stronger. Paired with a flavorful cracker it was good though and quite creamy.
Miriam G.
Thornton, IL
Sargento is great. It is my first choice when I need a cheese product. I like the Vermont aged cheese and use the block cheese or shreaded.
Kristi S.
We love using this for making our own Mac and cheese! The taste is so great!! It makes Mac and cheese very creamy! It's reasonably priced!
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love cheese and this is super tasty cheese. It's not the cheapest cheese so I can't get it every time I want to but I enjoy the treat.