Sargento® Tastings Aged Vermont White Cheddar uploaded by Stacy C.Sargento® Tastings Aged Vermont White Cheddar uploaded by Dorielis G.

BY SARGENTO

Tangy, with a finish of savory broth-like notes, this cheese ages for a minimum of 12 months to bring out the flavors and to perfect the texture. Paired with roasted nuts and fruits such as apples, pears and grapes, it makes for a savory snack.

Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
This cheese is so good. I love sharp cheddars and this one is so good. I don't like many other brands, I find Sargento to be the freshest best tasting cheese that is still a nice affordable store and readily available at all grocery stores.
Jennifer P.
Seaford, DE
I typically buy fancy cheese (i.e., not presliced for sandwiches) when company is coming over, but there was a great sale on these, so I tried several flavors. I really enjoyed this cheese! It went perfectly with crackers and wine. I recommend it!
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
Aged white cheddar is pretty much my favorite cheese in general for me. Sargento has this sharp taste that I'm addicted to. I can't believe it! I always put it on my sandwiches or I just eat it right up as a nice little snack at work. My kids adore these in their lunch boxes as well.
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I really love cheese and j used this one on my quesadillas, sometimes I'll take a price off and eat it by Imitself if ou don't care much for cheese then I think yhe price isn't too worth it but I like it
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
I just recently tried this cheese on a sandwich. The taste was amazing. Just a really good flavor. Not all stores carry it though. I have to go to Publix to buy this cheese.
Laura S.
This cheese was surprisingly good. I like that it comes in a small package, that way I don't have to worry about finishing a huge block of cheese before it goes bad. The flavor is nice, tasty without being overbearing. I like to pair this with plain crackers.
Anna L.
Lawrence, KS
Excellent taste! Made one of the best grilled cheeses in my life using fresh slices of Sargento. Pair it with tomato basil soup and call yourself Emeril Lagasse. This is a must-have if you are wanting comfort food to remind you of your childhood. Yum!
Melynda H.
Cordova, TN
Love these cheese sticks. I always get them at Sam's or Costco cause you get more for what you ate spending. the regular grocery stores sell them for a price that's too high.
Jenny G.
Manhattan, KS
Aged white Vermont cheddar is like the food of the gods to me and Sargento has absolutely the best one I have tried! Smooth and sharp, just the best. Don't even hesitate!
Kait F.
Tampa, FL
The Sargento Aged Vermont White Cheddar is the best cheese they have! It's delicious, affordable, and you can find Sargento products at pretty much any grocery store.