Sargento® Tastings Aged Vermont White Cheddar uploaded by Stacy C.Sargento® Tastings Aged Vermont White Cheddar uploaded by Dorielis G.

BY SARGENTO

Tangy, with a finish of savory broth-like notes, this cheese ages for a minimum of 12 months to bring out the flavors and to perfect the texture. Paired with roasted nuts and fruits such as apples, pears and grapes, it makes for a savory snack.

Hannah W.
Louisville
So good. Cut some up and eat with crackers and you’ve got a rich tasty snack. I’m basically addicted to this cheese so my only complaint is it comes in fairly small packages. It’s also a budget friendly option because other premium cheeses can be super expensive. It’s not cheap but it’s not gonna break the bank. Good way to treat yourself.
Jasmin M.
Lakeland, FL
I love cheese in general...and this product has a great flavor. It’s not too strong but it has a great flavor. Cheese is a great source of protein so I often eat a piece before or after the gym. I am glad they are offering more options now.
Tina R.
Tennessee
These are the best cheeses. They are small in size, so they are easy to slice up for a snack. The white cheddar has a nice bite and is very tasty. I would recommend that you try this. The price is not inexpensive, but good cheeses usually cost a little more.
Renegade 🙌.
Baltimore, MD
Very authentic quality of cheese. Love the aged taste the Vermont is a little smoother than a typical sharp cheddar . Also have a great pepper jack as well . Always used the mozzarella but there were so many great choices to try
Savannah D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this cheese! It is a little expensive for what it is, since it is a small block, but it is worth it. It is great for snacking and has a great, sharp flavor. I would recommend this to others for sure!
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
I love to use this in casseroles or recipes that require shredded cheese. It's a lot better than normal shredded cheese and has a better flavor and quality in my opinion. Would recommend to others!!
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I love a nice smooth sharp cheddar cheese. Sargento Tastings Aged Vermont White Cheddar is so creamy and tasteful, your mouth will water. It is a very distinctly sharp taste, so if you do not normally like sharp cheddar, I would not necessarily go out and buy this Vermont Cheddar. However, if you do like Vermont Cheddar and want a more affordable option to some of the "organic", etc types of brands, Sargento wins this one!
Cailee M.
Grosse Ile, MI
My favorite snacking cheese of all time!! A smooth, delicious aged cheddar taste. Has been hard to locate near my home but when I do, I always purchase. I have only seen in the tasting size but would like to buy larger if available.
marley h.
I am a cheese addict. Everything cheese I'm on it. And I have to say I love sargento. It is a little pricy but it's worth it because of the time they take in everyone of there cheeses. The flavor is amazing and I would buy again. There cheese is great for an thing.
Emily B.
Buford , GA
This is one of my favorite cheeses to serve when friends come over. It's not expensive like some often are, but still full of flavor! It's delicious on a cracker with a type of meat. It's also easy to keep in fridge and quickly serve in a pinch for guests!