Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Natural Cheddar Cheese with Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds, Raisins and Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops uploaded by Mariana F.Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Natural Cheddar Cheese with Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds, Raisins and Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops uploaded by Sonya B.

BY SARGENTO #15 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

A medley of flavors and textures like no other. Creamy Mild Cheddar and smooth Greek yogurt drops go perfectly with chewy raisins and crunchy sea-salted almonds in this treat for your taste buds. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds [Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Peanut, Cottonseed, Soybean And/Or Sunflower Seed), Sea Salt], Raisins (Raisins, Sunflower Oil), Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops [Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Skim Milk, Greek Yogurt Powder (Skim Milk Solids, Culture, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor), Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural Flavor].

Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I am not a fan of the Balanced Breaks line by Sargento. It sounds great and I love every thing that is in the pack but together they are not great. I don't like how the sweet fruity flavors attach to the cheese. I prefer my cheese to taste like cheese, not raisins/craisins.
Carissa A.
San Jose , CA
These were a great concept and we loaded up on them for lunches. I started bringing them to work, but I didn't find them entirely satisfying and for some reason the combination of the cheese with the nuts and fruit doesn't pair well together. Which was surprising to me because cheese nuts and fruit and generally an appealing combo. I wouldn't recommend
Laura P.
West Anaheim
They are okay. A little pricey for what you get. They are affordable but not worth it. There isn't really a similar product like these. I bought it only one time. I prolly wouldn't buy it again. The dry fruit was really chewy.
Ashley R.
Griffith
I love these. I take it to work and eat as a snack. They are not that expensive and are easy to take on the go.
Jess C.
These are a great easy go to snack. I like the combination of nuts, cheese and fruit. The fruit tasted great. The cheese however felt a little powdery on the outside of it. I would recommend it to someone looking for a quick snack.
Haleigh B.
These are super convenient and tasty. There’s the perfect balance of sweet and salty in one pack. The only downfall to me is that they are a bit pricey in my opinion but if you can get them while on sale do it.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
These are good but they have better flavors!- though it is pretty good. They go for 2 for 7 at stop and shop comes w 3 on a box!- the white chocolate really brings it together!- I would buy again
Pam S.
Saint Peters
Pretty good snack when you hit the afternoon hunger pangs!  The sweet & salty combination are a perfect combination and when it's healthy that makes it all the better!
Kristina K.
I like to grab these on my busy days. When I don't have the time to make myself lunch I just take one of these and I'm all set. They are healthy and they taste good too. They fill me up, and I love this combo the best. It all mixes very well.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Adult snacking that you don't feel guilty about! Different varieties to choose from, I usually grab a couple when they're on sale. Easy packaging. Nothing to rave about but I enjoy the simplicity of cheese, nuts and fruit on the go.
Alyssa C.
These look good. Are they worth buying?