Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Natural Cheddar Cheese with Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds, Raisins and Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops uploaded by Mariana F.Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Natural Cheddar Cheese with Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds, Raisins and Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops uploaded by Sonya B.

BY SARGENTO #14 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

A medley of flavors and textures like no other. Creamy Mild Cheddar and smooth Greek yogurt drops go perfectly with chewy raisins and crunchy sea-salted almonds in this treat for your taste buds. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds [Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Peanut, Cottonseed, Soybean And/Or Sunflower Seed), Sea Salt], Raisins (Raisins, Sunflower Oil), Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops [Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Skim Milk, Greek Yogurt Powder (Skim Milk Solids, Culture, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor), Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural Flavor].

Kari E.
These are the most perfect snacks for when I'm at work and need a healthy little something to hold me over!
Paige N.
Portland, OR
I've gotten these a few times for work. Not bad and a good source of protein depending on what you get
Larissa B.
Austin, TX
Pretty good! Nice mix of salty and sweet but I wish there were a better ratio of all the ingredients.
Becky P.
Favorite snacks!! I cant have enough.. wish the price was more affordable they are on the pricey side
Leighanne C.
Shadyside
I pack these in my husband's lunch. He says he likes them but the cheese gets mushy but still good.
Jennifer Y.
Mesa
These are a great on the go snack. I always carry one with me in case I need a quick pick me up.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
i love these. perfect for snacks. it's something easy to eat that doesn't make me feel guilty.
URSLA J.
Gravette, AR
They taste so good. I keep them
On hand for quick snacks after school for my kids to eat
Hope Harrison S.
Mocksville, NC
My husband and I love these. We love the cheese and nit mixes. Great taste and flavor.
Alyssa C.
These look good. Are they worth buying?