Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Natural Cheddar Cheese with Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds, Raisins and Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops uploaded by Mariana F.Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Natural Cheddar Cheese with Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds, Raisins and Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops uploaded by Sonya B.

BY SARGENTO #15 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

A medley of flavors and textures like no other. Creamy Mild Cheddar and smooth Greek yogurt drops go perfectly with chewy raisins and crunchy sea-salted almonds in this treat for your taste buds. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds [Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Peanut, Cottonseed, Soybean And/Or Sunflower Seed), Sea Salt], Raisins (Raisins, Sunflower Oil), Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops [Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Skim Milk, Greek Yogurt Powder (Skim Milk Solids, Culture, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor), Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural Flavor].

Kylie S.
Jacksonville , NC
Delicious! I could make these easily but I like that I can just throw the container away when we go on trips instead of toating around extra containers.
Heather M.
I love the snack size packs.  They are very filling without over doing it.  I would only have to say they seem a little expensive sometimes for only 3.
Trisha S.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy. Great as an on the go snack. Good balanced nutrition to get you through till the next meal. Good mix of savory cheese, salty nuts and sweets
Cheryl T.
Dallas
Real good snack it tastes really good just the right amount in the package to satisfy your hunger. I haven't tried anything else like it very good
Tracy S.
Centreville, AL
I love these prepackaged snacks, they are the perfect portion and always taste great.  Having these on hand keep me from making an unhealthy choice.
Katie J.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love the portions of these balanced treats. They are the perfect snack size. I'm a teacher, so this helps keep me failed while always on the go!
Jennifer W.
Great to have on hand when you know you are going to go some time between meals or as a late night snack when you don't want anything too heavy.
Christine R.
Northbrook, IL
These are for on the go and love how u get a little sweet and salty all in one. I buy these often for work or when I'm on the go on the weekends!
Alissa H.
I like this for a quick guilt free snack and it is protein packed as well! I would suggest this to a friend needing a healthier snack option
Paige A.
Williamsport, OH
These are great little snacks that the whole family can enjoy. They normally do not last long after we bring them home from the store.
Alyssa C.
These look good. Are they worth buying?