Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Natural Cheddar Cheese with Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds, Raisins and Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops uploaded by Mariana F.Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Natural Cheddar Cheese with Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds, Raisins and Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops uploaded by Sonya B.

BY SARGENTO #15 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

A medley of flavors and textures like no other. Creamy Mild Cheddar and smooth Greek yogurt drops go perfectly with chewy raisins and crunchy sea-salted almonds in this treat for your taste buds. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds [Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Peanut, Cottonseed, Soybean And/Or Sunflower Seed), Sea Salt], Raisins (Raisins, Sunflower Oil), Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops [Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Skim Milk, Greek Yogurt Powder (Skim Milk Solids, Culture, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor), Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural Flavor].

Madison B.
Troy, AL
These items are the perfect pick-me-up snack. They are my go to if I am in a hurry as well as a healthy option. They taste so good and are very compact to put in a lunchbox. I definitely keep my fridge stocked.
Mwanamke J.
Addictive! I loved these as soon as I tried them, who knew this blend would be so tasty and a great health snack. A little pricey so it's definitely a splurge. The other varieties are good too.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
These are lifesavers! Such a great combo of salty and sweet, and the perfect size to just grab and go. They also have a great selection of different flavors, I love these to bring to work!
Chelsea W.
Obsessed with these balanced breaks. Low calorie, nutritious, sweet and salty options. It's a great cravings fix when I get that 2pm itch for a snack. I like them better than kraft or similar snack packs.
Lauren M.
These snack packs are so good. They have made nesting healthy easier and convenient. It's a good balance between sweet and salty and comes in handy on long work days. Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese with Sea-Salted Peanuts and Blueberry Juice-Infused Dried Cranberries
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
My husband loves these! His favorite one is the pepper jack cheese. He always has some in the fridge. What's not to like? Delicious cheese and some nuts. I like that there's more than one option in terms of flavor. They're an easy snack and I would recommend them to anyone who likes cheese and nuts.
Frida M.
These little snack packs are so convenient! I love them. I just tried them for the first time not too long ago and i've already bought more. Everything in these packs tastes like its good quality. Kraft sells packs similar to this as well but I trust Sargento's cheese more!
Alyssa T.
Hattiesburg, MS
Perfect for college student. A healthy alternative to chips and junk food. This is very filling and full of flavor. This is a snack you can throw in your kids lunch box or take to work or grab right before you leave for class. This is a delicious snack that you have got to try
Abby S.
These snacks are so delicious and easy and healthy at the same time! This product is so different from many others!  I would definitely recommend these snacks to friends and purchase again!  I especially love this since cheese is one of my favorite foods!
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! they are super super great to take to school!! they are super easy to pack and are definitely a great value! they taste so great too! it’s so much better than any other product! i highly recommend this to everyone!!!!!
Alyssa C.
These look good. Are they worth buying?