Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks Natural Cheddar Cheese Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds Raisins & Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack

BY SARGENTO

Kari E.
These are the most perfect snacks for when I'm at work and need a healthy little something to hold me over!
Paige N.
Portland
I've gotten these a few times for work. Not bad and a good source of protein depending on what you get
Larissa B.
Austin, TX
Pretty good! Nice mix of salty and sweet but I wish there were a better ratio of all the ingredients.
Becky P.
Favorite snacks!! I cant have enough.. wish the price was more affordable they are on the pricey side
Leighanne C.
Shadyside
I pack these in my husband's lunch. He says he likes them but the cheese gets mushy but still good.
Jennifer Y.
Aurora
These are a great on the go snack. I always carry one with me in case I need a quick pick me up.
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
i love these. perfect for snacks. it's something easy to eat that doesn't make me feel guilty.
URSLA J.
Gravette, AR
They taste so good. I keep them
On hand for quick snacks after school for my kids to eat
Hope Harrison S.
Mocksville, NC
My husband and I love these. We love the cheese and nit mixes. Great taste and flavor.