Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks Natural Cheddar Cheese Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds Raisins & Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack

BY SARGENTO

Jeannie A.
Vacaville
I love the cheese and nuts combonation. This is such a great idea. It is very reasonable priced. I would buy it again.
sabrina t.
Weston
Perfect for a quick fix snack. I love cheese and this gets me by before a meal, easy for on the go, or for kids.
Kimberly F.
Los angeles, CA
I have a bought a few to try. I really like this healthy snacks. When ever im on the go, i usually will carry one
Valerie D.
Casa grande, AZ
These are good I wish it was a little more but it's good for the kids I always need a little more with this one
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
Easy and yummy snack. Tastes amazing and has a lot of different flavors and snacks in each packet. Love it!!!!
Holly S.
Roseville
I absolutely love these! I take them to work all the time and eat them at my desk. The perfect on the go snack!
Ashley R.
Griffith
I love these. I take it to work and eat as a snack. They are not that expensive and are easy to take on the go.
ʟᴇᴀʜ ᴊ.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Great on the go snacks! Plenty of flavor. Downside wish there was more in the package, but still tastes great!
Amanda H.
Danville
This is a healthy, good snack. I like taking them to work with me. It's a good combination of foods together
Erin W.
These are perfect for a balanced, on the go snack. I take them to work and it's a great afternoon pick me up.