Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks Natural Cheddar Cheese Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds Raisins & Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack

BY SARGENTO

Paige A.
Williamsport , OH
These are great little snacks that the whole family can enjoy. They normally do not last long after we bring them home from the store.
Andrea H.
I love all of these snack packs! They're perfect for some protein after the gym (or anytime) and hold you over until your next meal.
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
I love these snack packs. They are the perfect afternoon snack. They are just the right size and have a great variety of flavors.
Raiza C.
These are the perfect lunch packs or snacks on the go. So convenient and perfect size. The cheese is cut into bite sized pieces.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I like to pack these in a lunch box for my husband and kids it's easy on the go there pretty good a bit pricey but there good
Sandra L.
Orange Park, FL
These are great for in between meal snacks or snacks on the go. We often take them to tournaments for an energy pick me up.
jon w.
Southside
Sargento balanced breaks are a great item. They are a good item for people on a high protein diet. These are a must for me
Leyla R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these on the go snacks they are perfect for us cheese lovers these are one of my must have at home for a quick snack
Delila T.
Albuquerque, NM
I eat these for my a.m snack. It helps me stay full and not get hungry or over eat! My kids love them as well! Best ever
Noelle F.
I bought these when I was dieting to keep me from going crazy. They tasted great. And definitely kept my snacking at bay.