Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks Natural Cheddar Cheese Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds Raisins & Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack

BY SARGENTO

Kim D.
Cartersville , GA
The perfect snack or side with lunch. The flavor combinations are sooo yummy! I usually pick these up from Kroger or Ingles. It's a fairly healthy snack, and a perfect afternoon pick me up.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
These are lifesavers! Such a great combo of salty and sweet, and the perfect size to just grab and go. They also have a great selection of different flavors, I love these to bring to work!
Chelsea W.
Obsessed with these balanced breaks. Low calorie, nutritious, sweet and salty options. It's a great cravings fix when I get that 2pm itch for a snack. I like them better than kraft or similar snack packs.
Pam S.
Saint Peters
Pretty good snack when you hit the afternoon hunger pangs!  The sweet & salty combination are a perfect combination and when it's healthy that makes it all the better!
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
These snacks are great for on the go and give a nice balance of salty and sweet while helping sustain hunger. The calorie count is a little high unless you're exercising.
Kirby I.
Nashville, TN
I love by these snack packs! The are great for work when I can't get away from my desk. It was a genius idea and there's not too much of one. They are perfectly balanced.
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
These are awesome for a snack or something sweet and salty. I work at a medical spa and we keep these handy in case someone gets light headed during some treatments
Brenda H.
I love the balance breaks for a quick snack. These sweet ones aren't really my go to because I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but for those who do this may satisfy it.
Rona S.
I love these balanced breaks. They are a perfect snack for work or on the go!!! They are completely healthy and have the perfect combination of sweet and salty
Daisha L.
I love the variety of these snacks. Perfect for on the go and the taste it grest. I would recommend maybe making the portions a little larger if possible.