Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks Natural Cheddar Cheese Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds Raisins & Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack

BY SARGENTO

Madison B.
Troy, AL
These items are the perfect pick-me-up snack. They are my go to if I am in a hurry as well as a healthy option. They taste so good and are very compact to put in a lunchbox. I definitely keep my fridge stocked.
Kerri G.
I love, love love these snacks! Perfect for on the go and to keep in my bag! My kids also love them and on days that they have an after school activity they always ask for one to be put in their backpack.
Carol B.
Hot Springs
Great middle of the day pick me up. Love all the flavors they have. Fresh tasting with no nasty chemicals other brands use. I buy Sargent brand a lot. The thin sliced cheese make great cheese its
Kim D.
Cartersville , GA
The perfect snack or side with lunch. The flavor combinations are sooo yummy! I usually pick these up from Kroger or Ingles. It's a fairly healthy snack, and a perfect afternoon pick me up.
Kirby I.
Nashville, TN
I love by these snack packs! The are great for work when I can't get away from my desk. It was a genius idea and there's not too much of one. They are perfectly balanced.
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
These snacks are great for on the go and give a nice balance of salty and sweet while helping sustain hunger. The calorie count is a little high unless you're exercising.
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
These are awesome for a snack or something sweet and salty. I work at a medical spa and we keep these handy in case someone gets light headed during some treatments
Brenda H.
I love the balance breaks for a quick snack. These sweet ones aren't really my go to because I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but for those who do this may satisfy it.
Rona S.
I love these balanced breaks. They are a perfect snack for work or on the go!!! They are completely healthy and have the perfect combination of sweet and salty
Daisha L.
I love the variety of these snacks. Perfect for on the go and the taste it grest. I would recommend maybe making the portions a little larger if possible.