Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks Natural Cheddar Cheese Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds Raisins & Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack

BY SARGENTO

Jess C.
These are a great easy go to snack. I like the combination of nuts, cheese and fruit. The fruit tasted great. The cheese however felt a little powdery on the outside of it. I would recommend it to someone looking for a quick snack.
Laura P.
West Anaheim
They are okay. A little pricey for what you get. They are affordable but not worth it. There isn't really a similar product like these. I bought it only one time. I prolly wouldn't buy it again. The dry fruit was really chewy.
Nerissa D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I always eat these on my 15 minute breaks at work! It's really easy to throw these in my back pack so I can eat them between classes. I definitely recommend these for people on the go who don't have time to always pack a snack!
Ashley R.
Alliance, OH
I start every morning with some variance of Sargento Balanced Breaks due to protein/calorie balance and convenience. I often find them at Sam's Club which is awesome but can also find them at the local grocery and Walmart.
Lori M.
Elon
I really like this set up for eating at work. I generally do not get a lunch and this is a great healthy snack for the price. All of it is very tasty and I do not like to share. I generally like it enough that I would like the second one later in the day.
Pia M.
lorton
Love the balance with these snacks! Good enough to snack on anywhere. Love the fact that there is cheese, nuts, and some type of dried fruit. Costco sells them for a good deal. I would love if they had a pepper jack one!
Regina O.
Anderson
This is the perfect snack for on the go. It's healthy, which is not always easy to do with snacks. I have purchased this product several times. I don't think there is much anything like it. I would defiantly buy again
Jessica W.
Flintstone, GA
Love the balance snack brakes. This is a good choice for a fast snack. It also give you more than just one food choice. Usually I buy these at Walmart. If there was one thing I would change it would be more choices.
Courtney J.
Fair Lawn
Perfect snack when you're on the go and have a nosy life style! Also a perfect snack when you're watching tv or doing some work! Lots of flavor and the perfect amount of food the satisfy your hunger or any cravings!
Taresa S.
Columbus, OH
I love their products, helps me digest my food better, taste awesome wouldn't believe that it's healthy, the price is not to high I can afford to eat it everyday, has a good after taste. I will recommend it to you