Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks Natural Cheddar Cheese Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds Raisins & Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack

BY SARGENTO

Ashley R.
Alliance, OH
I start every morning with some variance of Sargento Balanced Breaks due to protein/calorie balance and convenience. I often find them at Sam's Club which is awesome but can also find them at the local grocery and Walmart.
Pia M.
lorton
Love the balance with these snacks! Good enough to snack on anywhere. Love the fact that there is cheese, nuts, and some type of dried fruit. Costco sells them for a good deal. I would love if they had a pepper jack one!
Regina O.
Anderson
This is the perfect snack for on the go. It's healthy, which is not always easy to do with snacks. I have purchased this product several times. I don't think there is much anything like it. I would defiantly buy again
Courtney J.
Fair Lawn
Perfect snack when you're on the go and have a nosy life style! Also a perfect snack when you're watching tv or doing some work! Lots of flavor and the perfect amount of food the satisfy your hunger or any cravings!
Jessica W.
Flintstone, GA
Love the balance snack brakes. This is a good choice for a fast snack. It also give you more than just one food choice. Usually I buy these at Walmart. If there was one thing I would change it would be more choices.
Taresa S.
Columbus, OH
I love their products, helps me digest my food better, taste awesome wouldn't believe that it's healthy, the price is not to high I can afford to eat it everyday, has a good after taste. I will recommend it to you
Madison B.
Troy, AL
These items are the perfect pick-me-up snack. They are my go to if I am in a hurry as well as a healthy option. They taste so good and are very compact to put in a lunchbox. I definitely keep my fridge stocked.
Kerri G.
I love, love love these snacks! Perfect for on the go and to keep in my bag! My kids also love them and on days that they have an after school activity they always ask for one to be put in their backpack.
Carol B.
Hot Springs
Great middle of the day pick me up. Love all the flavors they have. Fresh tasting with no nasty chemicals other brands use. I buy Sargent brand a lot. The thin sliced cheese make great cheese its
Mwanamke J.
Addictive! I loved these as soon as I tried them, who knew this blend would be so tasty and a great health snack. A little pricey so it's definitely a splurge. The other varieties are good too.