Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks Natural Cheddar Cheese Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds Raisins & Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack

BY SARGENTO

Liv N.
Orlando
These are my favorite post work out snacks! They are the perfect balance of salty, sweet, and filling. I have tried just about all the different kinds they produce and there is not one that I don't like! They are also extremely affordable and are often on sale!
Anissa R.
Seriously in love with these. When they first came out there were only two variations which was kind of sucky. But now they have many and they are so good. A quick snack for on the go or for a quick snack at work these are ideal in any situation!!!!!
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! they are super super great to take to school!! they are super easy to pack and are definitely a great value! they taste so great too! it’s so much better than any other product! i highly recommend this to everyone!!!!!
Kristina K.
I like to grab these on my busy days. When I don't have the time to make myself lunch I just take one of these and I'm all set. They are healthy and they taste good too. They fill me up, and I love this combo the best. It all mixes very well.
Janet W.
Burlington
These are great for a quick snack. you get the nutrients you need in a small dose. have not found any products that are similar that have the variety all in one container. repeat customer on this product.. highly recommend this product
Jess C.
These are a great easy go to snack. I like the combination of nuts, cheese and fruit. The fruit tasted great. The cheese however felt a little powdery on the outside of it. I would recommend it to someone looking for a quick snack.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Adult snacking that you don't feel guilty about! Different varieties to choose from, I usually grab a couple when they're on sale. Easy packaging. Nothing to rave about but I enjoy the simplicity of cheese, nuts and fruit on the go.
Nerissa D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I always eat these on my 15 minute breaks at work! It's really easy to throw these in my back pack so I can eat them between classes. I definitely recommend these for people on the go who don't have time to always pack a snack!
Laura P.
West Anaheim
They are okay. A little pricey for what you get. They are affordable but not worth it. There isn't really a similar product like these. I bought it only one time. I prolly wouldn't buy it again. The dry fruit was really chewy.
Lori M.
Elon
I really like this set up for eating at work. I generally do not get a lunch and this is a great healthy snack for the price. All of it is very tasty and I do not like to share. I generally like it enough that I would like the second one later in the day.