Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks Natural Cheddar Cheese Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds Raisins & Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack uploaded by Sonya B.

BY SARGENTO

Michelle M.
Tullahoma
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!  I am on a low carb high protein diet and these are perfect.  They give just the right about of sweetness without all the added sugar.  They are very filling and taste delicious.  They offer a great value and I would recommend them to anyone!
Frida M.
These little snack packs are so convenient! I love them. I just tried them for the first time not too long ago and i've already bought more. Everything in these packs tastes like its good quality. Kraft sells packs similar to this as well but I trust Sargento's cheese more!
L L.
Wilmington
A great on the go snack. Lots of flavors involved for those who like different kinds of tastes in their snacks. High protein. Good caloric count. But a little over priced. You could definitely put together your own snack packs for cheaper. I would buy again for convenience tho.
Alyssa T.
Hattiesburg, MS
Perfect for college student. A healthy alternative to chips and junk food. This is very filling and full of flavor. This is a snack you can throw in your kids lunch box or take to work or grab right before you leave for class. This is a delicious snack that you have got to try
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I am not a fan of the Balanced Breaks line by Sargento. It sounds great and I love every thing that is in the pack but together they are not great. I don't like how the sweet fruity flavors attach to the cheese. I prefer my cheese to taste like cheese, not raisins/craisins.
Abby S.
These snacks are so delicious and easy and healthy at the same time! This product is so different from many others!  I would definitely recommend these snacks to friends and purchase again!  I especially love this since cheese is one of my favorite foods!
Liv N.
Orlando
These are my favorite post work out snacks! They are the perfect balance of salty, sweet, and filling. I have tried just about all the different kinds they produce and there is not one that I don't like! They are also extremely affordable and are often on sale!
Caitlin J.
Valdosta, GA
These are a great snack for eating between meals. They are healthy and very filling and just all around really good. I also would recommend these for kids lunches because it has a variety of things to go with it. I really like it and I hope more comes out soon.
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Seriously in love with these. When they first came out there were only two variations which was kind of sucky. But now they have many and they are so good. A quick snack for on the go or for a quick snack at work these are ideal in any situation!!!!!
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! they are super super great to take to school!! they are super easy to pack and are definitely a great value! they taste so great too! it’s so much better than any other product! i highly recommend this to everyone!!!!!