Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks Natural Cheddar Cheese Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds Raisins & Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack

BY SARGENTO

Janet W.
Burlington
These are great for a quick snack. you get the nutrients you need in a small dose. have not found any products that are similar that have the variety all in one container. repeat customer on this product.. highly recommend this product
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Adult snacking that you don't feel guilty about! Different varieties to choose from, I usually grab a couple when they're on sale. Easy packaging. Nothing to rave about but I enjoy the simplicity of cheese, nuts and fruit on the go.
Mwanamke J.
Addictive! I loved these as soon as I tried them, who knew this blend would be so tasty and a great health snack. A little pricey so it's definitely a splurge. The other varieties are good too.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
These are lifesavers! Such a great combo of salty and sweet, and the perfect size to just grab and go. They also have a great selection of different flavors, I love these to bring to work!
Chelsea W.
Obsessed with these balanced breaks. Low calorie, nutritious, sweet and salty options. It's a great cravings fix when I get that 2pm itch for a snack. I like them better than kraft or similar snack packs.
Pam S.
Saint Peters
Pretty good snack when you hit the afternoon hunger pangs!  The sweet & salty combination are a perfect combination and when it's healthy that makes it all the better!
Carissa A.
San Jose , CA
These were a great concept and we loaded up on them for lunches. I started bringing them to work, but I didn't find them entirely satisfying and for some reason the combination of the cheese with the nuts and fruit doesn't pair well together. Which was surprising to me because cheese nuts and fruit and generally an appealing combo. I wouldn't recommend
Lauren M.
These snack packs are so good. They have made nesting healthy easier and convenient. It's a good balance between sweet and salty and comes in handy on long work days. Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese/Sea-Salted Peanuts/Blueberry Juice-Infused Dried Cranberries Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
My husband loves these! His favorite one is the pepper jack cheese. He always has some in the fridge. What's not to like? Delicious cheese and some nuts. I like that there's more than one option in terms of flavor. They're an easy snack and I would recommend them to anyone who likes cheese and nuts.
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!  I am on a low carb high protein diet and these are perfect.  They give just the right about of sweetness without all the added sugar.  They are very filling and taste delicious.  They offer a great value and I would recommend them to anyone!