Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks Natural Cheddar Cheese Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds Raisins & Greek Yogurt Flavored Drops Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack

BY SARGENTO

Carissa A.
San Jose , CA
These were a great concept and we loaded up on them for lunches. I started bringing them to work, but I didn't find them entirely satisfying and for some reason the combination of the cheese with the nuts and fruit doesn't pair well together. Which was surprising to me because cheese nuts and fruit and generally an appealing combo. I wouldn't recommend
Lauren M.
These snack packs are so good. They have made nesting healthy easier and convenient. It's a good balance between sweet and salty and comes in handy on long work days. Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese/Sea-Salted Peanuts/Blueberry Juice-Infused Dried Cranberries Snacks 3-1.5 oz. Pack
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
My husband loves these! His favorite one is the pepper jack cheese. He always has some in the fridge. What's not to like? Delicious cheese and some nuts. I like that there's more than one option in terms of flavor. They're an easy snack and I would recommend them to anyone who likes cheese and nuts.
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!  I am on a low carb high protein diet and these are perfect.  They give just the right about of sweetness without all the added sugar.  They are very filling and taste delicious.  They offer a great value and I would recommend them to anyone!
Frida M.
These little snack packs are so convenient! I love them. I just tried them for the first time not too long ago and i've already bought more. Everything in these packs tastes like its good quality. Kraft sells packs similar to this as well but I trust Sargento's cheese more!
Alyssa T.
Hattiesburg, MS
Perfect for college student. A healthy alternative to chips and junk food. This is very filling and full of flavor. This is a snack you can throw in your kids lunch box or take to work or grab right before you leave for class. This is a delicious snack that you have got to try
L L.
Wilmington
A great on the go snack. Lots of flavors involved for those who like different kinds of tastes in their snacks. High protein. Good caloric count. But a little over priced. You could definitely put together your own snack packs for cheaper. I would buy again for convenience tho.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I am not a fan of the Balanced Breaks line by Sargento. It sounds great and I love every thing that is in the pack but together they are not great. I don't like how the sweet fruity flavors attach to the cheese. I prefer my cheese to taste like cheese, not raisins/craisins.
Abby S.
These snacks are so delicious and easy and healthy at the same time! This product is so different from many others!  I would definitely recommend these snacks to friends and purchase again!  I especially love this since cheese is one of my favorite foods!
Liv N.
Orlando
These are my favorite post work out snacks! They are the perfect balance of salty, sweet, and filling. I have tried just about all the different kinds they produce and there is not one that I don't like! They are also extremely affordable and are often on sale!