BY SARGENTO

A little sweet, a little tart, and just the right amount of indulgence. For a smart snack that feeds your cravings, we combined creamy Monterey Jack cheese and rich dark chocolate covered peanuts with tart dried cranberries. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 6 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Monterey Jack Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Dark Chocolate Covered Peanuts [Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Bean, Natural Flavor), Peanuts, Vegetable Oil (Peanut, Cottonseed, Soybean and/or Sunflower Seed)].

Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Monterey Jack Natural Cheese with Dried Cranberries and Dark Chocolate Covered Peanuts
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
One of my favorite on the go snacks! Perfect pairing of sweet, savory and filling! This helps calm my sweet tooth cravings through the chocolate covered peanuts and dried cranberries, and keeps me feeling full with the cheese. Tastes so good!
Linzie W.
Franklin
These are so good and such a great snack to have! The combo of cheese with the dried cranberries and dark chocolate covered peanuts are so good together that it will be a go-to snack.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love these Sweet Balanced Breaks. They are so good to snack on and good for you. I repeatedly buy this flavor and keep in the refrigerator for a quick go to snack.
Jennifer P.
Sterling, VA
These aren't expensive, I just think they're a little pricey for the amount that you get. I continue to buy them though because they are a really good and convenient snack. The cheese is incredible and the cherry juice infused fruit 😍 but I think I could make this myself for cheaper.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I buy these a lot! They are a great snack that has a variety of goodies inside! They have a few different types all super good! The pepper jack cheese one is my favorite and the raisins are always good also they come with nuts as well and those are very good as well!
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Ahh I love this snack!- as I’m a cheese lover!- Ima. Chocolate lover and I have a thing for cranberries!- this is perfect!- amazing. Affordable but could be a bit cheaper it’s like 2 for 8. From stop and shop
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
These are perfect to bring to work. Sometimes I opt for this instead of lunch and it gives me energy and definitely satisfies. It has salty and sweet snacks so it really covers all the bases!
Stephanie B.
Rex, GA
These. Things. Are. Awesome. The combination of cheese and dried fruit is a great snack. I love all the different varieties. Three come in a pack, and the pricing is not bad for the quality of cheese in the pack.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
These are so cute to just pick up and go on a busy morning. It has perfect proportions so you don't have to figure it out yourself. The reason why I gave it three stars is because of the price of these. I think the price tag is way too expensive. I would rather buy block cheese and nuts and make it myself than pay as much as it is. If you are too busy to make it yourself and you don't care about the price than go get these
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Protein, fiber, dairy all in one? Yes please! These are great on the go snacks and side items for a sand which. It is the perfect mix of perfection with sweet and salty. I like to buy these in bulk from Costco for less than $10 for 8 of them which is definitely cheaper than the grocery store purchase.
Shanti H.
Where can I find this product ?
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
Is this snack filling at all?
Olivia M.