BY SARGENTO #25 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

A little sweet, a little tart, and just the right amount of indulgence. For a smart snack that feeds your cravings, we combined creamy Monterey Jack cheese and rich dark chocolate covered peanuts with tart dried cranberries. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 6 grams of protein. Find them in the dairy section near other Sargento® Cheese.

Ingredients

Monterey Jack Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)], Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Dark Chocolate Covered Peanuts [Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Bean, Natural Flavor), Peanuts, Vegetable Oil (Peanut, Cottonseed, Soybean and/or Sunflower Seed)].

Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Monterey Jack Natural Cheese with Dried Cranberries and Dark Chocolate Covered Peanuts
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
These are a healthy and tasty snack to have on hand. I take some to work and leave some at home too. I love how there’s cheese, nuts, chocolate and fruit all in this little cup. It’s a perfect size so you don’t overeat. It’s just a little snack and it’s perfect.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
The perfect healthy snack especially if you’re on the go. I’m not a fan of dried cranberries by themselves but in this mixture I think it balanced out perfectly! They’re are a tad too many dried cranberries in some of the little packages in my opinion but I still can’t help but buy them!
Linzie W.
Franklin
These are so good and such a great snack to have! The combo of cheese with the dried cranberries and dark chocolate covered peanuts are so good together that it will be a go-to snack.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love these Sweet Balanced Breaks. They are so good to snack on and good for you. I repeatedly buy this flavor and keep in the refrigerator for a quick go to snack.
Jennifer P.
Sterling , VA
These aren't expensive, I just think they're a little pricey for the amount that you get. I continue to buy them though because they are a really good and convenient snack. The cheese is incredible and the cherry juice infused fruit 😍 but I think I could make this myself for cheaper.
bridget H.
Parma, OH
I absolutely love these.  I love all the flavors.  There are so many options and they make perfect breakfast or midday snack because they are filing and healthy for you.  They are a tad expensive, but I think they are worth it! I definitely recommend buying them.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I buy these a lot! They are a great snack that has a variety of goodies inside! They have a few different types all super good! The pepper jack cheese one is my favorite and the raisins are always good also they come with nuts as well and those are very good as well!
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Ahh I love this snack!- as I’m a cheese lover!- Ima. Chocolate lover and I have a thing for cranberries!- this is perfect!- amazing. Affordable but could be a bit cheaper it’s like 2 for 8. From stop and shop
Gloria O.
Favprite all time snacks ever. You get sweet , salty , and dairy flavors. That is an awesome blend if you ask me. It is really super delicious and great ! I get mine at walmart in the cheese section
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
These are perfect to bring to work. Sometimes I opt for this instead of lunch and it gives me energy and definitely satisfies. It has salty and sweet snacks so it really covers all the bases!
Shanti H.
Where can I find this product ?
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
Is this snack filling at all?
Olivia M.