BY SARGENTO #11 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Monterey Jack Natural Cheese, Dried Cranberries & Dark Chocolate Covered Peanuts Snacks
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
Ahh I love this snack!- as I’m a cheese lover!- Ima. Chocolate lover and I have a thing for cranberries!- this is perfect!- amazing. Affordable but could be a bit cheaper it’s like 2 for 8. From stop and shop
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
The perfect healthy snack especially if you’re on the go. I’m not a fan of dried cranberries by themselves but in this mixture I think it balanced out perfectly! They’re are a tad too many dried cranberries in some of the little packages in my opinion but I still can’t help but buy them!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
These are perfect to bring to work. Sometimes I opt for this instead of lunch and it gives me energy and definitely satisfies. It has salty and sweet snacks so it really covers all the bases!
Jennifer P.
Sterling, VA
These aren't expensive, I just think they're a little pricey for the amount that you get. I continue to buy them though because they are a really good and convenient snack. The cheese is incredible and the cherry juice infused fruit 😍 but I think I could make this myself for cheaper.
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
I absolutely love these.  I love all the flavors.  There are so many options and they make perfect breakfast or midday snack because they are filing and healthy for you.  They are a tad expensive, but I think they are worth it! I definitely recommend buying them.
Shelby C.
The best snack to have! It even works with a healthy lifestyle. I've tried other brands before but this one is just better quality and keeps me fuller longer. Kroger almost always has a coupon for these making them less than $1 a piece (they come in a pack of 3).
Gloria O.
Favprite all time snacks ever. You get sweet , salty , and dairy flavors. That is an awesome blend if you ask me. It is really super delicious and great ! I get mine at walmart in the cheese section
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
This little snack pack is really good for when you're on-the-go and you want something healthy to eat I love this for when I'm at work and it's busy day and I don't really have time to sit down to pop something in the microwave this is really good I can just pop some of these handful of this in my mouth and get all the proteins that I need a little bit of fruit cheese nuts so that definitely love this
Kym B.
Athol, MA
I love these! This brand really found my soft spot for snacks. I love cheese, nuts and fruit and chocolate and what a perfect combo this is. You get all your favorite little treats in an individual small tray. It really helps with portion control and basically guarantees you won't over eat. I love that you get 3 per pack. I usually buy these on a deal for 2 packs (6 snacks) for $4 and I think that's a reasonable price. I will definitely buy again. And again.
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
These are so cute to just pick up and go on a busy morning. It has perfect proportions so you don't have to figure it out yourself. The reason why I gave it three stars is because of the price of these. I think the price tag is way too expensive. I would rather buy block cheese and nuts and make it myself than pay as much as it is. If you are too busy to make it yourself and you don't care about the price than go get these
Shanti H.
Where can I find this product ?
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
Is this snack filling at all?
Olivia M.