BY SARGENTO #13 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Sargento® Sweet Balanced Breaks® Monterey Jack Natural Cheese, Dried Cranberries & Dark Chocolate Covered Peanuts Snacks
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
This little snack pack is really good for when you're on-the-go and you want something healthy to eat I love this for when I'm at work and it's busy day and I don't really have time to sit down to pop something in the microwave this is really good I can just pop some of these handful of this in my mouth and get all the proteins that I need a little bit of fruit cheese nuts so that definitely love this
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
The perfect healthy snack especially if you’re on the go. I’m not a fan of dried cranberries by themselves but in this mixture I think it balanced out perfectly! They’re are a tad too many dried cranberries in some of the little packages in my opinion but I still can’t help but buy them!
Leah B.
Madison, Wisconsin
This is my absolute favorite Sargento Balanced Breaks snack! I love the chocolate covered peanuts with the mix of the craisons and Sargento cheese. While this is my favorite flavor, I did enjoy every other flavor I tried, and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a convenient snack.
Jennifer P.
Sterling
These aren't expensive, I just think they're a little pricey for the amount that you get. I continue to buy them though because they are really good and convenient snack. The cheese is incredible and the cherry juice infused fruit 😍 but I think I could make this myself for cheaper.
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
I absolutely love these.  I love all the flavors.  There are so many options and they make perfect breakfast or midday snack because they are filing and healthy for you.  They are a tad expensive, but I think they are worth it! I definitely recommend buying them.
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
I have purchased many varieties of the Sargento Balanced Breaks snack packs.  I have enjoyed every variety I have purchased.  They make for great snacks any time.  I like to keep a few in the refridgerator at work for a quick healthy in between meal snack.
Shelby C.
The best snack to have! It even works with a healthy lifestyle. I've tried other brands before but this one is just better quality and keeps me fuller longer. Kroger almost always has a coupon for these making them less than $1 a piece (they come in a pack of 3).
Rochelle M.
Fountain , CO
Nice snack to have during the day, has a little bit of each of the things that I may crave during the day. It's also really nice to be able to share with my toddler. I bought a pack and brought to the zoo one day and it worked perfectly.
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I love having these around for quick snacks. I have a busy schedule so it's great to be able to grab and go. This is my favorite combo along with the graham cracker one. Every one that I've tried has been delicious!
Gloria O.
Favprite all time snacks ever. You get sweet , salty , and dairy flavors. That is an awesome blend if you ask me. It is really super delicious and great ! I get mine at walmart in the cheese section
Shanti H.
Where can I find this product ?
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
Is this snack filling at all?
Olivia M.