BY SARGENTO

By choosing a Sargento Cheese Snack, you don't have to compromise flavor in favor of smart nutrition. see more...

Nena R.
Nena R.
I LOVE CHEESE! I swear I should have been a mouse. I always buy Sargento cheese, it's a great brand that I've trusted for years! The cheese is made with top quality ingredients which is important to me. These Sharp cheddar cheese sticks are flavorful and delicious. They're also great on the go.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Foodie Expert
I love all the Sargento cheeses! These cheese sticks are delicious, and the sharp cheddar is sharp indeed! I prefer these to the regular, more bland cheese sticks. These are also the perfect snacks if you're on the go and they're healthier than eating a donut or something of that sort.
Corinne K.
Corinne K.
Chula Vista, CA
I'll tell you a secret about the best snack ever - Sargento sharp cheddar cheese sticks and a honeycrisp apple cored and sliced into wedges. Man, I could eat that any time of day! You gotta have the Sargento sharp cheese though - it has the best contrast with the sweet apple.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Foodie Expert
YUM!!!! Nothing is better than a stick of cheese and this kind is no joke amazing. I love it! The taste is great. You get 12 sticks for a pretty good price. You can get it in any grocery store. Walmart, Target, etc. Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Bel Air, MD
Foodie Expert
These are a must have item that I keep stocked in my fridge all the time. My daughter and my husband both love eating these cheese sticks as a snack. The flavor and texture are great which can be a hit or miss with other cheese products.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Foodie Expert
My family is in love with geese sticks! These have such a natural taste - they are a definite go to snack from the refrigerator. I like the natural aspect to it as well as the healthiness. I would definitely buy them again!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
These cheese stick are definitely tastier than other off brand cheese sticks. I would much rather have Sargento, but sometimes they can be a bit pricey for me unless I have a coupon. I buy them occasionally but not often.
Ash F.
Ash F.
Calera, AL
Foodie Expert
I've purchased these many many times and I think they are just great! Would recommend!! Delicious!! Very tasty snack! Will be purchasing again I love pretty much everything I've ever tried from this brand!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Newington, CT
Foodie Expert
Great cheddar cheese! very sharp and delicious, these are great for snacking on and throwing in a lunch or an on the go snack. easy but you can save money by just cutting up a block of cheese
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sargento Cheese Sticks are my favorite go to snack and side for my packed lunch. Easy to take with you really anywhere you go! Recently purchased for a camping trip and they were a hit!