BY SARGENTO

By choosing a Sargento Cheese Snack, you don't have to compromise flavor in favor of smart nutrition. see more...

Amber V.
Foodie Expert
These are an essential in my fridge! Great on the go snack and the taste of the cheese is pretty good for being a cheese stick. It tastes like actual cheese lol. The price is good for the 12 ct and it usually lasts me around two weeks for the whole package. The individual wrappings of the cheese sticks can be a little difficult to open sometimes but not always.
Good product and I do recommend for those looking for a good snack on the go!
Nena R.
I LOVE CHEESE! I swear I should have been a mouse. I always buy Sargento cheese, it's a great brand that I've trusted for years! The cheese is made with top quality ingredients which is important to me. These Sharp cheddar cheese sticks are flavorful and delicious. They're also great on the go.
Sarah W.
I love these cheddar cheese sticks. While there are better brands out there, these are moderately cheap and are quick and easy for on the go. I pop one in my bag along with a kind bar before class and eat it as a snack.
Jackie G.
Phoenix, AZ
This cheese is one of my favorites. The Sargento sharp cheddar cheese is very tasty and rich In flavor. It is a little on the pricey side for cheese sticks. I prefer this over regular string cheese. I would buy this again.
Courtney H.
These are my favorite cheese sticks. The sargento brand is delicious, and I like that they have sharp cheddar sticks instead of just plain old mozzarella. They never last longer than a few days at my house because everyone likes them so much.
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
i am a big fan of cheese sticks for myself and my son. i prefer the cheddar for my son since it's a hard cheese and he is still learning to chew things all the way through these are always great tasting and you can usually find a coupon or find them in sale
Kendra O.
Freeport, MI
Our family would live off of cheese sticks if I let them. I pick this up at what ever grocery store I'm at cause they always have them. I love the quality and knowing that is not crammed with unless unhealthy junk.
Chelsey S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite go-to snack to keep in the fridge at work. I absolutely love their sharp cheddar compared to all of the other brands. The grab and go aspect of it is wonderful too.
Cody L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I make sure to always have this staple in our house. They make for a quick snack for the whole family, as well as I'll wrap them in crescent rolls for an easy dinner side.
Alyssa B.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for my 2 year old who LOVES cheese! They are not cheese product so they aren't chalky or plastic tasting at all! I don't buy any other cheese for my girl! Highly recommended!