BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Snacks Colby-Jack™
Natural Colby and monterey jack cheese sticks.
Fridge pack 18 count.
18 pack.
13.5 oz (382g) 18-0.75 oz. Individually wrapped pieces. see more...

Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I love these! What better snack than colby jack cheese!! These are a nice protein filled snack for when its not quite meal time but you wanna eat something. The cheese is such a good texture and consistancey. It tastes really good too! The packaging is cute, and they are a perfect addition to a lunch pale.
Brittany M.
Pine Hill, NJ
Love these as a snack in between meals. I usually throw them in my lunch bag to snack on for a healthier choice than vending machine snacks. A little more expensive than other string cheese brands, but well worth it for the taste and quality.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
If you aren't giving cheese a 5 star review, I would probably never be your friend. The Sargento Snacks (Colby Jack) are one of my favorites. But, then again..I just really really like cheese. I like that you get 18 in this pack. I dont like that we eat it too fast and have to buy more.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
I absolutely wouldn't survive my day without these sticks! I am a busy hairstylist always on the move and these save me everyday. They are cheap, convenient, and delicious! I would highly recommend them to anyone on the go.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Always a fan of Sargento cheeses. These cheeses are here by quality at a good price point. I have tried lots of products from this brand but I really like these Colby jack sticks. They are great for a quick snack and have a great taste.
Ari C.
THIS RIGHT HERE IS A GREAT SNACK. 10/10. NOT DROWNED IN FATS SO YOU CAN EAT A LOT AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THE CALORIES. IT IS LOW ON THAT. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IT IS KINDA EXPENSIVE BUT IT IS WORTH IT.
Sarah H.
Christiansburg
Yum yum yum! Sargento cheese sticks are delicious and high quality. Each stick is thick and has a good amount of cheese, they don't jip you like some of the cheaper cheese brands
April C.
Jackson, MI
Perfect portion size.  I like to wrap a stick in some lunchmeat turkey for an easy protein filled lunch. Other flavors are good too, but it is nice to have a variety.
Adrienne B.
Hoover, AL
My family loves the Sargent I cheese fridge pack. The individually wrapped cheese sticks stay fresh and are so easy to grab on the go when you need a snack with some protein.
Destiny B.
Cheese sticks are always in my cupboard and I have tried so many different brands. These cheessticks are by far my favorite! They taste like real quality cheese! They are great for on th go and the packaging is awesome! They are affordable and a super nice non mess snack for kids! I will be buying again and I definitely recommend.