BY SARGENTO #98 in Cheese

Sargento® Snacks Colby-Jack™
Natural Colby and monterey jack cheese sticks.
Fridge pack 18 count.
18 pack.
13.5 oz (382g) 18-0.75 oz. Individually wrapped pieces. see more...

Amanda V.
Canonsburg, PA
My son is obsessed with cheese. I love that these come in so many flavors and are so east for him to grab and go. Sargento has always been a favorite of mine and this product is no exception. I do wish that the package was a little easier to open because my son does struggle to open them sometimes.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Our kids favorite snack to have in their lunches! They taste amazing and I know the kids are getting their serving of dairy as well! I love how easy they are to just grab and go! We will continue the use these cheese products for a long time since they've always delivered satisfaction:)
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great afternoon snack for on the go people like me. You can buy it at any market place like Walmart or publix. Sargento doesn't taste processed it's very creamy and good for you! I would also like to add it is a good snack for young children, easy to hold and eat on the go!
Janey M.
Cape Neddick, ME
I am a big fan of grab and go cheese. I like things like that being individually wrapped so I can have a fresh cheese snack any time. Sargento is a brand I trust for quality, flavor and variety. I buy it at Hannaford at least 2ce a month because we go through them quickly.
Olivia M.
Athens, OH
This product was a miss for the Sargento brand. They should still to shredded and sliced cheese. For me the cheese sticks felt very wet and tasted a little like plastic. Also, they were not pull aparts which I really like. I wish I would have liked them.
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
A perfect snack! It's much better than other cheese stick products. Healthier to me than a granola bar or other snack product. It's more expensive than other cheese snacks but it's a better quality. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Yes, this is Real cheese! Why would you want to buy processed cheese for yourself or your family? This cheese is not only tasty but it real cheese! It's on the pricey side but of course you get what you pay for! I would def buy this again.
Cindy S.
Bordentown, NJ
Sargento cheese is top notch. Delicious. I love to have it in my fridge for the perfect salty snack, or to pack in my lunch. While I often purchase it with a recipe in mind, I often can't help but just eat it alone as an after-work snack.
Autumn F.
These are awesome for young ones! My little boy loves these! We get these for little snacks and I also pack them in my diaper bag when we leave the house! Great and healthy compared to most snacks and cheeses
Ari C.
THIS RIGHT HERE IS A GREAT SNACK. 10/10. NOT DROWNED IN FATS SO YOU CAN EAT A LOT AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THE CALORIES. IT IS LOW ON THAT. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IT IS KINDA EXPENSIVE BUT IT IS WORTH IT.