BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Snacks Colby-Jack™.
Natural Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese Sticks.
80 calories per serving.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
9 oz (255 g).
12 pack.
12 - 0.75 oz individually wrapped pieces. see more...

Sargento Snacks Colby-Jack - 12 CT
  • "I appreciate the fact that there are other flavors for cheese sticks than mozzarella because my toddler doesn't like mozzarella but she loves this flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat it 24/7." in 1 review
  • "They make for the perfect on the go snack and pair well with crackers! " in 1 review
  • "I love colby jack and Sargento makes a great string cheese." in 1 review
Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CHEESE ! My all time favorite the flavor is just amazing and never am I disappointed in Sargent ! It doesn’t taste fake I can taste every flavor of that cheese in ever bite !
Sarah H.
Review for: Cheese Sticks 9 oz; 255 g more...
Everyone in my house loves these. Flavor is great. And it’s a perfect pick me up! So easy to grab when you want a snack with some protein, as well. Price is right and easy to find in stores. We repurchase these all the time.
Anum K.
Sargento Colby jack cheese sticks have been my kids favorite for years. They eat one almost every day. As babies, when they started to eat finger foods, I used to cut these up in little bite size cubes for them to eat. They have always loved the taste.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
This is the best brand of Colby-Jack I've ever tasted. My boys absolutely love these in their lunch boxes. From time to time I Do by other brands but we always come back to this one. I'm serious when I say they do have the best flavor of Colby-Jack
Alyssa L.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
My toddler is a huge fan of these cheese sticks. He hasn’t figured out how to open them, but if I ask him if he wants cheese, he gets a huge smile on his face and runs to the fridge.
Brittany M.
We couldn't live without these in our house. Full of flavor and convenient to pack. They make great snacks any time of the day. Easy packaging so my 4 year old can open them as well. A definite must.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Mmmmmmm mmmmmm good! The Sargennto Colby Jack cheese has amazing taste packed with protein. I purchased this cheese at Walmart as a snacking option. I am so glad I did. My son I love to pack one with fruit and nuts when going on road trips or even as a snack for home or school.
Shelley G.
I have been a long time fan of Colby Jack cheese for years. Even before string cheese existed. Sargento captures the perfect blend of these 2 cheeses. I love eating these with red or black grapes as a snack, or with crackers. Even alone it is a perfect snack to me.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Just bought three packs at Meijer. Love this cheese. I'm weird about cheese and it has to taste right or I won't eat it. This is my favorite cheese that I have found so far. It doesn't have a rubber feeling/ taste. Definitely a win in our household.
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
I love these ! Easy to grab snacks when you are running out or just want something simple. They are ligt and creamy and the best cheese sticks I've ever had. They don't taste waxy like other cheese sticks do. They are creamy and light so they let me keep moving throughout my day and most of the time make me want to come back and get another one