BY SARGENTO #66 in Cheese

Sargento® Snacks Colby-Jack™.
Natural Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese Sticks.
80 calories per serving.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
9 oz (255 g).
12 pack.
12 - 0.75 oz individually wrapped pieces. see more...

Sargento Snacks Colby-Jack - 12 CT
  • "I appreciate the fact that there are other flavors for cheese sticks than mozzarella because my toddler doesn't like mozzarella but she loves this flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat it 24/7." in 1 review
  • "They make for the perfect on the go snack and pair well with crackers! " in 1 review
  • "I love colby jack and Sargento makes a great string cheese." in 1 review
Emily G.
Colby jack cheese is by far my favorite, and cheese sticks make a perfect work snack for protein. I love Sargento brand because I truly feel like its as pure as I can get without churning the milk myself. I've heard on the news of other brands specifically generic/store brands using a lot of additives but I feel good buying Sargento.
Kayla M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite cheese flavor would absolutely be Colby-Jack, and Sargento offers a very great taste for this flavor. While it isn't the cheapest of cheeses, it is delicious and rich. These cheese snacks are always found in my home, as they are a healthy quick snack that is wonderful in taste.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Foodie Expert
THESE with some crackers are my go to! If you see my reviews on crackers (lol) these are one of the cheeses I pair with them! I personally like how they are easy to take if you are busy and on the go. I don't think I've ever bought them alone even though I'd probably eat it by itself too!
Nikki I.
East Stroudsburg, PA
We buy these at bjs for my 3 year old, but all the kids eat them. Great snack option or side with lunch for a picky eater. She won't touch string cheese for some reason, but loves the texture of these sticks & they're just the right size! Buying them at bjs is very cost effective as well.
Avani P.
Foodie Expert
This was my childhood snack. For a good few years, I was obsessed with these. Even now, every now and then I'll grab some of this and eat it with crackers. It's one of the easiest tastiest snacks when you've got no time and completely worth it. Often times, I end up eating these alone!
Sarah E.
Sykesville, MD
These are my favorite type of cheese to have with an apple. The cheese sticks are the perfect size to slice up, and they are especially perfect for on the go travels. The brand offers affordable prices, and the pack includes 12 sticks, giving you the most for your money.
Leanna D.
Amelia, OH
Foodie Expert
Easy and convenient. As a college student and full time worker I find it easy to pack or grab these for class and work. Taste is great and we definitely have these in the fridge all the time whether its the same flavor of cheese or I branch out. Recommended to try!
Amy C.
Sargento is by far the best brand of cheese sticks! You can truly tell the difference in the quality of cheese that Sargento provides. The cheese is delicious! We eat a lot of Sargento cheese sticks in our house! They make a perfect snack and I highly recommend!
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Foodie Expert
I really like Colby-Jack cheese and I've bought Sargento Colby-Jack sticks before, but recently they just have not been tasting how I remember. I know that Co-jack is a soft cheese, but it's almost like these cheese sticks are too soft. I wish they were harder.
Caroline F.
Trumbull, CT
Foodie Expert
I love cheese sticks and these are really good. Colby jack is one of my favorite types of cheese. I think this brand was no pricer than other alternatives. I buy these somewhat offen because they're a great snack, especially if you're trying to avoid carbs!