BY SARGENTO

Garlic and herbs complement the rich taste and semi-soft texture of creamy Monterey Jack natural cheese. This classic combination is perfect for a bold snacking occasion.

Medina W.
I didnt like these
And im 0a huge cheese lover. Very dissapointed no flavor didnt melt well
ASHLEY L.
Portland, OR
Did not care for this cheese snack. Was kind of dry and was not what I was expecting. The flavor was good nice and garlicy.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I wasn't a big fan. The flavor was too over bearing for our family. We ended up pitching it.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
I am usually a huge fan of their products, but no. Although these are edible, and I'll probably use them in a dish where I'll melt them, these were not up to par. Someone needs to tell Sargento that when you flavor cheese, you don't just spin existing plain cheese in spices. You need to include the spices in the mixture, not as a "rub" after the fact. Disappointed.
Kimberly U.
Kentwood, MI
I wasn't a huge fan of these. The flavoring was just a little off. A little two very garlicky and this is someone who loves garlic.
lorri k.
Pearland, TX
These are bite size pieces of cheese. The taste is not what I expected. It's a little spicy but it doesn't have the kick I wanted for my cheese and crackers snack.
camila B.
Salto
Muy rico! y a mi no me gusta el queso solo este tipo nose por que, pero tengo un amiga que le callo muy mal al estomago un día que vino a casa
Erin R.
I'm always on the go because of school and rarely have time to eat. These are nice to snack on while I'm out.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
So, we just got these and I thought I'd love the garlicky goodness. Not as much garlic on the taste buds as I thought but TONS of garlic on the breath.
Tonya W.
Hillsboro, OH
These are good. Who doesn't love cheese? However, after being in the fridge for just a couple days after opening, they tasted soggy. Not sure why? But they do have a good flavor and it's possible I just got a bad bag.
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
Please tell me where you all are finding this! I'm always looking for a snack that don't contain gluten, many carbs or chocolate! Cheese is such a great source of dairy!