BY SARGENTO

Garlic and herbs complement the rich taste and semi-soft texture of creamy Monterey Jack natural cheese. This classic combination is perfect for a bold snacking occasion.

Tonya W.
Hillsboro, OH
These are good. Who doesn't love cheese? However, after being in the fridge for just a couple days after opening, they tasted soggy. Not sure why? But they do have a good flavor and it's possible I just got a bad bag.
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
These little cheese bites are so good. They are almost a creamy cheese, soft and easy to chew. I think they are well priced for what you get. The taste of these garlic ones is outstanding, packed with flavor.
Brittany K.
Oakland, CA
I love that these are snack bites! So easy for on the go, or put them in a baggie and save them for later! So convenient. This is the only brand of cheese I will eat, and for good reason. Every bite tastes so fresh. I prefer these cubes over the stringed cheese.
Kendra S.
Monterey, CA
Tried these for the first time last week. The convenience of grabbing a few on the go is great! No slicing needed. The flavor is good, but not the best garlic and herb cheese I've had. I look forward to trying other varieties very soon! I would recommend this to a friend.
Ashlee B.
Beloit, WI
These are a great snack. I have to portion them out, otherwise I will eat too many! It is a great alternative to a string cheese snack. These would also be great on a cheese plate. This flavor is great. I purchased at Walmart. I will repurchase these in the future.
Ashley A.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so great to snack on! I love the fact that they have added flavor to the typical cheese snack! Would highly recommend if you are on a low carb diet. Quick and easy! Great value! One of the best things to happen to the cheese market as of late.
Kristin S.
McKenna, WA
These little bites are great in my lunch! One bag is three lunches for me. I make my own lunchables so I can keep my calorie count and add fresh fruit. It has a great flavor too.
Jordan M.
Ladson, SC
Super addictive. They are two of my favorite things combined into one. I mean can you really go wrong with cheese or garlic?! Definitely recommend to my fellow. Cheese lovers.
Kiyeera P.
These are so good! They're amazing by themselves, and on top of (garlic) naan bread or flat bread. I personally haven't seen these in regular grocery stores, but my mom got it at Costco or Sam's Club.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
I am a cheese girl, love it with my wine, as well as just a mid day snack. I love garlic so when I seen these on tv I had to try them, more stores are starting to get them in. They taste great and easy to carry for on the go
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
Please tell me where you all are finding this! I'm always looking for a snack that don't contain gluten, many carbs or chocolate! Cheese is such a great source of dairy!