BY SARGENTO

Garlic and herbs complement the rich taste and semi-soft texture of creamy Monterey Jack natural cheese. This classic combination is perfect for a bold snacking occasion.

Brooke B.
My mom always had a set snack that she had every night before bed. It's a habit I've picked up. Most nights during the week I have these cheese bites, crackers, sliced bell peppers, and some kind of fruit. These cheese bites are really complimentary to the bell peppers for a healthy combination.
Angie F.
Duncanville, TX
Sargento Savory Garlic and Herb Jack Cheese snack bites are just the right amount of snack. The price is right and affordable. I purchase them for myself at work and for my son who is a boxer and wants the extra energy before his 10 mile run.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
These are AMAZING. The seasonings are super flavorful and go great with Ritz crackers. I buy them in a three pack with other flavors at Sam's. I've bought them a few times now.
Bethany H.
Pineville , KY
I bought these and ate them within a day or so. That's how good they are. They're not bad for you either, only around 20 calories per stick, I think it was! I would definitely recommend these to other cheese lovers!
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
Okay so garlic and cheese are the best foods. (Im Italian so cut me some slack) This combines the two! Easy for lunch. Wish they were individual wrapped somehow.
lorri k.
Pearland, TX
These are bite size pieces of cheese. The taste is not what I expected. It's a little spicy but it doesn't have the kick I wanted for my cheese and crackers snack.
Stefani C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great snacks pack for lunch. Especially along with some pretzel thins. Perfect combo. Make sure to have some mints though because of course the garlic will make your breath a little stinky.
Elizabeth F.
I made a beautiful Mac and cheese casserole with this cheese. It melted nicely and coated each noodle. Understand when I have pasta it is about ever three months so what I choose to spend my calories on has to be worth it.
Kristina G.
Tucson, AZ
These! Are! Amazing! I have to physically restrain myself from eating the whole bag in one sitting, I swear. I'm basically a cheesaholic, so trust me - I know my cheese, and this stuff is BOMB. The small sizes are great for a quick snack, and you can totally just throw a handful in a plastic baggie to take with you to have something to eat on the go. Plus, the flavor is incredible. Almost addicting, really!
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
I am usually a huge fan of their products, but no. Although these are edible, and I'll probably use them in a dish where I'll melt them, these were not up to par. Someone needs to tell Sargento that when you flavor cheese, you don't just spin existing plain cheese in spices. You need to include the spices in the mixture, not as a "rub" after the fact. Disappointed.
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
Please tell me where you all are finding this! I'm always looking for a snack that don't contain gluten, many carbs or chocolate! Cheese is such a great source of dairy!