Sargento® Snack Bites® Colby-Pepper Jack Cheese uploaded by Shalayna G.Sargento® Snack Bites® Colby-Pepper Jack Cheese uploaded by Jamie H.Sargento® Snack Bites® Colby-Pepper Jack Cheese uploaded by Lacey L.

BY SARGENTO

Soft, mellow Colby cheese meets Monterey Jack mixed with habanero and jalapeño peppers to add a kick to this tasty little stick.

Ingredients

Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese with Hot Peppers [Colby Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Vegetable Color]), Monterey Jack Cheese With Hot Peppers (Pasteurized Milk, Jalapeno Peppers [Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Acetic Acid, Calcium Chloride] Cheese Culture, Habanero Peppers, Salt, Enzymes)], Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

Ashlee P.
I am absolutely in love with these snack bites. It is extraordinarily hard not to eat the entire bag of them. They’re great for when I am in need of a quick pick me up between classes, and melt down really nicely when needed for cooking.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
My husband got these from a Brookshires here in Texas. I tried them for the first time today. They are so DANG GOOD! It’s Colby-Pepper Jack cheese with a kick. It’s really not that spicy though. I enjoyed some single bite sizes and also put some in my scrambled eggs! I seriously recommend this for any and all cheese lovers out there.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sargento brand colby pepper jack is my go-to snack. This cheese rings in at under 20 calories per stick and the colby jack cheese is packed with jalapeno and habanero peppers. I like that this snack is full of flavor pairs well with crackers, pepperoni and olives. I like to serve Sargento Cheese at family gatherings and like the fact that it is a product of USA. A little pricey but totally worth every penny.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
I love pepper jack cheese so I thought I would give these a try and they taste delicious!! They are pretty cheap and apparently are a great source of protein! I definitely recommend doing to your grocery store and picking these up. They have a wide variety of flavors as well!
Joe R.
Douglasville, GA
OMG!!! These and the other flavor snack bites are amazing! They have a Chipotle BBQ also. I am a huge cheese lover and these are some of my favorite snacks. The price is a little high, but Publix has them on BOGO often.
Alexandria S.
Charlotte
I love snacking and these and find i can still control my portion size with them. I love cheese and the convenience of the bites makes it easy to snack on them at work or home. I will definitely be purchasing again, because the price and quality is right.
JESSICA R.
Depew, NY
These are pretty tasty my only complaint is I feel they dry out quickly not sure why that is. They are definitely affordable at Wal-Mart I would purchase these over traditional string cheese as a different taste
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
These cheese sticks are so good and perfectly sized! You can eat them with crackers or by themselves straight out of the bag. They have just enough spice to keep you continuously reaching for the bag.
Claire D.
i love the regular thickness of sliced sharp cheddar cheese from sargento. the thins are too slim for me, and i eat a lot of cheese so the regular ones are perfect! usually have a deal at my grocery for 2 for 5 or something like that. i always buy sargento!
CrystalGail B.
Charlotte
Really good for anything! Omelets, salads, stuffed burgers, or just to snack. I snack on a few of these with wine or while I'm finishing up dinner just to hold me over. My favorite is in an omelet!