Sargento® Snack Bites® Chipotle BBQ Cheddar

by Sargento

Mild Cheddar cheese meets Smoky BBQ seasoning for big flavor in a little bite. Perfect for snacking, skewering and for a burst of flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento® Snack Bites® Chipotle BBQ Cheddar!
How would you rate this product?
Greer, SC
This was my first purchase of the Sargento Chipotle BBQ Cheddar Cheese Snack Bites.  The cheese has a definite chipotle flavor. I used a coupon to make this an affordable snack. The flavor was good but the cheese itself was a little dry. I don't think I'll purchase this again
Organic, No Special Diet
St Johns, FL
Not only am I hooked but I got my mother in law hooked on these too! These are perfect for wine and cheese nights! They are usually on value and that is when I purchase them, I normally don't unless they are. However, I always stock up on them when I can!
Paleo, Low Carb
Pineville, KY
These are a bit pricey in my opinion, but the flavor is so amazing that I buy them anyway. You get quite a bit in the pack, so they're worth it! I've bought them several times now and will continue to do so. I definitely recommend these others!
New Bedford , MA
I'm a total sucker for cheese. These are delicious but the bite sized pieces make it SO easy to eat an entire bag in one sitting. They're spicy and creamy and pair well with most meals. I guess I just need a bit self control
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Louisville, KY
I really like the flavored snack bites. This flavor wasn't my favorite but I was still pretty good and super convenient for snacking. It does have a lot of flavor. I would buy it again if there wasn't another flavor option
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Middletown, OH
Sooooo good! Flavorful, little bites. I purchase them frequently for lunches. I do however wish the price was cheaper for the amount you get the price is a little high.
Such a tasty snack choice! If you love cheese then you will love these. I usually have to have crackers when I eat cheese but with these I don't need any crackers! Lol. They are shaped into cute little rectangle cubes btw
Mustang, OK
I just purchased these because they were on sale and I don't want to pay full price for something that looked delicious but sounded weird. The first bite was a lot of confusion. I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. But the second piece started to taste good and next thing you know I was hooked. The bbq taste at the beginning really evens out and turns into more of just a smokey flavor that goes great with cheddar.
Saint Cloud, FL
I am cheese's number one fan, and love trying the new varieties of cheese that Sargento comes out with. I was super excited for these because I'm a huge sucker for smoky cheeses, but these weren't my favorite. I love the size of the pieces but the flavor just didn't really do it for me. It was a little overpowering and uneven - certain bites were stronger than others. Still, I can't wait to see what else Sargento comes up with in the world of varied cheese snacks!
Virginia Bch, VA
Okay so while I really really love the flavor these are just so salty. Great in small doses for treat snacks but I hate looking at the back of the bag. Most of the time I have some kind of coupon from kroger for cheese ( I buy a lot in general) and decided to try this out. I don't regret it I just won't keep it in the house unless I'm hosting some kind of party.