BY SARGENTO

Juliana F.
We buy the sliced Sargento for our sandwiches. We love the shredded ones too! This brand of string cheese is the only one we eat because it doesn't taste like plastic like the rest. The quality is the best in its category!
Rachel L.
Columbus
This cheese is so good! I love smoky flavored things. My boyfriend and I buy this at least once a month with Black Forest smoked turkey and it is the best lunch sandwich ever.
Laurie H.
Manassas, VA
I really enjoyed the tastes of this cheese in my burgers and grilled cheese sandwiches. It’s not more expensive than other products from the brand and or similar products from different brand
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
I love sargento cheese! Their cheese actually taste like it's real and it isn't processed. Even though it is a bit more pricey I think that it is worth it for the taste. I use the cheese mainly on sandwiches, especially grilled cheeses. Ever since I have tried it I haven't gone back to velveeta
Jennifer S.
Cape Girardeau
I grew up on the west coast with a huge (well known) creamery. My mom worked therefor years do I grew up with some of the best cheese on the planet in my opinion. Unfortunately I live in the mid west now and can't get that brand in my local store. So sargentos is my go to for a replacement. It's got great flavor and creaminess. No processed filler and hits that cheese craving spot every time.
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
This is my go to cheese. Not only because it is on sale often and coupons can be found frequent enough, but because of the taste. I this cheese has been consistent with taste and I feel I can trust this brand because other types of cheeses that I have tried have been equally delicious.
Miriam M.
Sargento cheese is the best! It is always thick, creamy, and delicious! Plus, there are many different varieties. It's more expensive than other brands, but I'd absolutely choose them over any brand if I could afford it!
Mikaela M.
Cherry Hl Vlg, CO
I used to use this cheese every day to make my morning egg sandwich. It is tasty but tends to sweat rater than melt sometimes. I really like the flavor and the thickness on sandwiches but if you are trying to melt it on top of something, i'm sure there are better options.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This cheese. YUM. a little thick but perfect for grilled cheese. I bought this product from Kroger. It is a little pricey, why i'm giving it four stars. It is definitely a better product that the processed "yellow cheese". I buy this whenever i'm running low. this company is awesome.
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
This is the only cheese that I use for burgers and sandwiches! It is so good and it us slices thick, but not too think!! My mom also only purchases this cheese and I will always be a loyal customer to them!! So so yummy and so worth the extra cash needed to make this purchase