BY SARGENTO

This special Cheddar cheese has a rich, full-bodied taste that adds a distinct flavor to your sandwiches or panini.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

dahlia m.
love this to put on sandwiches! i eat sandwiches once in a while and i usually put this cheese because my family buys it all the time ! very good taste and nice slices, i would recommend this to all of you who love sandwiches!
Angie N.
I am a huge fan of white cheddar especially if it has a really great flavor. This cheese adds just the right amount of cheese flavor that I need and want for my sandwiches or burgers. Also pretty fairly priced. I really like the convenience of it already being slide. Will continue to buy!!!!
Thamara P.
Really good cheese it's always tasty perfect for sandwiches or subs . I just really hate there's onlyb10 slices! Like really atleast 20 when you have cheese lovers 10 slices is just not enough.
Lauren M.
This cheese is great!  It tastes good on burgers and on sandwiches.  I buy this product multiple times and has a great flavor.  It is one of the better brands of pre-sliced cheese out there. I believe that this is an affordable cheese and is even better when it goes on sale.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
One of my favorites to use on sandwiches or in grilled cheese. They are a bit more expensive than the processed crap but the taste is much better and you are getting good cheese. They are easily found at my grocery stores too.
Abby T.
Williamsville, New York
This goes greAt on a sand which, with turkey or ham. It's at a reasonable price and is definitely worth every penny. I get this all the time, and all the different kinds are great. I'm going to the store tomorrow to get some more.
Liz H.
Media, PA
Used this cheese to make grilled cheese for the kids I nannied for all the time and they loved the cheese. Sometimes we would just eat it plain. Would recommend to others
Brandy D.
Sargento cheese slices are my favorite prepackaged cheese slices. Sometimes you can get a coupon and it makes it closer to the store brand price. I buy these often and will always keepthem around for sandwiches or casseroles or just snacking.
Monica G.
This cheese tastes hella good when i make it in a sandwich i just put the mustard, mayo and meat of whatever kind I'm gonna use then add the cheese and toast it in the oven and after add letuce tomatoes onions and whatever else its bomb.👍
Leah R.
Culloden, WV
This is the only kind of cheese that I buy for sandwiches and stuff like that. I feel like craft and a lot of other brands taste so chemical and process and this brand really taste authentic. I buy it every time I go to my local store.