Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseSargento
Sargento Sliced Vermont Sharp White Cheddar Cheese

Sargento® Sliced Vermont Sharp White Cheddar Cheese

by Sargento

This special Cheddar cheese has a rich, full-bodied taste that adds a distinct flavor to your sandwiches or panini.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento® Sliced Vermont Sharp White Cheddar Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Webster Grvs, MO
Sargento® Sliced Vermont Sharp White Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Jessica D.
I absolutely love Sargento cheeses!!! Their sliced Vermont sharp white cheddar is delicious! It’s rich and creamy with a sharp kick to it. Perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches or really any sandwich you like. #foodie #followforfollow
Lexington, NC
Best cheese ever! The flavor is fresh and it lasts til it's expired. This is the only brand I buy.
Linden, MI
Purchased at: Target
I love white cheddar, sharp white cheddar is even harder to find, especially in slice form for whatever reason. I buy this often and will continue to buy it. I use it on sandwich’s, subs, grilled cheeses, mac & cheese, casserole dishes, I mean anything I can put cheese on/in I do and it turns out perfect every single time. Can’t go wrong here!
west chester pa
Used this cheese to make grilled cheese for the kids I nannied for all the time and they loved the cheese. Sometimes we would just eat it plain. Would recommend to others
Catasauqua
Este queso es delicioso,me encanta para hacer Sandwich y para comerlo con pure de papás 😜
Williamsville, New York
This goes greAt on a sand which, with turkey or ham. It's at a reasonable price and is definitely worth every penny. I get this all the time, and all the different kinds are great. I'm going to the store tomorrow to get some more.
love this to put on sandwiches! i eat sandwiches once in a while and i usually put this cheese because my family buys it all the time ! very good taste and nice slices, i would recommend this to all of you who love sandwiches!
Victorville, CA
I honestly will eat these by them self but I really like them on grilled cheese
I honestly will eat these by them self but I really like them on grilled cheese
Carthage, MO
1,092 reviews
These are always good and fresh! Love this brand- love this cheese! I would highly recommend
San Antonio, TX
I love sargento! This is cheese done right. I get it at my local grocery store and though it's one of the pricier brands it's worth it.

Looking for your answer?