BY SARGENTO

Creamy Monterey Jack cheese meets garlic, basil and tomato to make your grilled cheese extraordinary and your turkey sandwich tantalizing.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Parsley, Enzymes.

Kristen F.
Dubuque
This cheese is delicious! It makes for a ton of flavorful and creative snacks. My favorite way is to simply grab a slice and eat it, but if I'm patient enough I love to cut it up and put it on crackers for a quick snack at work. It's a unique flavor different from the regular cheeses I buy all of the time.
Karla O.
N Chesterfld, VA
I'm a cheese lover but when it comes to adding in veggies and other things I get a bit nervous to try. This was a very pleasant surprise. I loved the flavor and texture was still creamy. I will definitely give this another try.
Todd S.
Prineville, OR
These are so good! These are probably the first cheese slices I have ever gotten that weren't a usual flavor. I spotted them at the grocery store & my interest was immediately peaked. They were yummy too. They add another dimension to the plain old turkey sandwich.
Hannah R.
Utica
I miss this cheese. Seriously delicious and one of the best cheeses for a grilled cheese sandwich. Flavorful and creamy. I have so much trouble finding it in grocery stores now though and it’s so sad!!
Nicole S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I tried this because it was differnt and I like different. This was really good cheese, nice flavor, not overwhelming and goes well with differnt things. I would most likely buy this again.
Sarah Z.
I bought this out of spite at a local woodmans. My husband takes sandwiches to work and he's not the type to try new things. He ended up LOVING it. We are never let down by Sargento!
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
This was an impulse buy. We were grabbing the usual packs of Sargento that we keep around for sandwiches (provolone and pepper jack), when this caught our eye at Publix. The flavors were not as strong as I thought they would be. But it was still quite pleasant, we'll be grabbing some of these this week.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
While I'm vegan now, I can say that this is some of the best tasting cheese to use on grilled cheeses, topped on lasnaga, or even used to top chicken for a really great and easy dinner...but now that I'm vegan, I don't eat these at all...but I still remember how good they taste and can recommend them to those of you out there whonaren't vegan!
lea n.
Blacksburg, VA
SOOOOOO good!
I bought this when i was looking for a new interesting cheese to put with my turkey pepperoni on some crackers for a healthy (and delicious) snack! I will definitely be purchasing again! However i cannot remember where i got it :(
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Great taste but the slices can be a little dry for my liking sometimes. always purchase these at the local shoprite, although may start buying them less because they are high in fat and salt content. a little overpriced as well in my own humble opinion