BY SARGENTO

Get out of your weekday lunch rut by topping off your sandwich with the bold flavor of this smoky Cheddar cheese.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

Mandy G.
Custer
This cheese is delicious. The smoky flavor works well on sandwiches. It was quite a surprise to find a smoked cheddar in a sandwich slice but I am happy I found it because it’s really good. Definitely recommend
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
I really enjoyed the tastes of this cheese in my burgers and grilled cheese sandwiches. It’s not more expensive than other products from the brand and or similar products from different brand
Holly N.
Pikeville , KY
I love sargento cheese! Their cheese actually taste like it's real and it isn't processed. Even though it is a bit more pricey I think that it is worth it for the taste. I use the cheese mainly on sandwiches, especially grilled cheeses. Ever since I have tried it I haven't gone back to velveeta
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I grew up on the west coast with a huge (well known) creamery. My mom worked therefor years do I grew up with some of the best cheese on the planet in my opinion. Unfortunately I live in the mid west now and can't get that brand in my local store. So sargentos is my go to for a replacement. It's got great flavor and creaminess. No processed filler and hits that cheese craving spot every time.
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
This is my go to cheese. Not only because it is on sale often and coupons can be found frequent enough, but because of the taste. I this cheese has been consistent with taste and I feel I can trust this brand because other types of cheeses that I have tried have been equally delicious.
Mikaela M.
Tracy, CA
I used to use this cheese every day to make my morning egg sandwich. It is tasty but tends to sweat rater than melt sometimes. I really like the flavor and the thickness on sandwiches but if you are trying to melt it on top of something, i'm sure there are better options.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
This cheese. YUM. a little thick but perfect for grilled cheese. I bought this product from Kroger. It is a little pricey, why i'm giving it four stars. It is definitely a better product that the processed "yellow cheese". I buy this whenever i'm running low. this company is awesome.
Ariana M.
Victorville, CA
SO SO GOOD! If you like cheese then you will most definitely love ALL of sargento's produce. Each slice is so heavily packed with flavor and it doesn't taste like the processed stuff that are always non sale. We always have to buy a pack whenever they're on sale. The only bad part ?: You might be tempted to eat the whole pack.
Tekoa C.
This cheese ios perfect with crackers or a slice of bread. The cheese is not too salty but has the perfect amount of salt. This cheese is one of the few kinds of cheese that I would buy because you know that it is real cheese. I will always buy this product again and again!
Ceara M.
Wetumpka , AL
Love the Sargent smokehouse cheddar cheese slices. They're the perfect size for sandwiches, they have a nice smokes cheddar flavor, and they're overall delicious. I'd definitely recommend you try them is you haven't yet!