Sargento® Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Abigayle D.

BY SARGENTO

When you bite Sharp Cheddar cheese, it bites back! Flavorful enough to stand on its own, this version adds zing to everything from a burger to apple pie to the ultimate grilled cheese.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

Savanna G.
Champaign, IL
These slices are perfect for my ham sandwich at lunch! When I’m a pinch, I have also used them for Mac and cheese as well as nachos. They melt well, are very sharp, and very affordable. I buy it almost every week!
Cheyenne W.
Chapel Hill, TN
So much better than any cheese I’ve ever had. It taste like real cheese not processed like your normal plastic covered slices. These also last longer in my house because they actually have flavor so you don’t need as much!
Jake H.
Bridgeton, MO
If you love cheese then this is the best sliced cheese you can buy that is mass produced. It’s a little more expensive than Kraft but the taste and quality are much higher. I will continue to buy and eat this cheese regularly!
Alyssa C.
Sergento is the only brand of Sharp Cheddar cheese slices I will buy! Other brands sharp cheddars always have a funk kind of smell and Taste to them that Sergento doesn't! And The prices are Pretty average Compared to Kraft and other Good cheese brands.
Chelsea J.
Hopkinsville
I love sargento, and this is a good quality cheddar. I usually but at Wal-Mart,  so the price is great. We don't even buy processed American cheese anymore, because sargento had so many different options. I definitely recommend sargento cheddar cheese.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Fresh cheese is my favorite aNd sargento is pretty good quality and affordable. Idk where it’s made but it’s good cheese. I like it on my sandwiches and quesadillas, in my soups and on my toast. I repurchase often.
Brianna W.
By far my favorite cheese. The flavor is perfect, the texture is good. I just love everything about it. I think it's by far the best cheese that Walmart sells! I will continue to buy this and to recommend it to family and friends.
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The only sliced cheese I buy. I rather picky on the taste and texture of my cheese slice. Weird yes I know. It’s the best cheddar at a reasonable price. It’s real cheese I find it to be healthier than let’s say the kraft singles.
Tracy T.
Tasty cheese, perfectly sliced to go on sandwiches. Ham & cheese, turkey, even egg sandwiches. My toddlers also love to eat it plain, and they also go great on burgers. Great quality cheese for the price point.
Abigayle D.
I definitely wouldn't eat this cheese alone, but it's great on burgers! Honest to God, I used to eat burgers with only ketchup on it. If their was anything other than ketchup I would pick at it, peal it off, and sometimes not even eat it.

Now though, I guess you can say I expanded my pallet a little bit and started adding cheese to my burgers. Burgers taste great now, especially with this kind of cheese!