BY SARGENTO

Our reduced fat Swiss cheese slices allow you to enjoy a classic deli taste while watching your calories. Serve with lean meat on an open-faced sandwich, or melt on top of veggies to cure savory cravings.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate.

• Did anybody else notice the cheese was a bit dry? 3 Answers
Sargento® Sliced Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese
  • "I don't usually eat low fat cheese but with Sargento it's different." in 1 review
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Just bought this and I honestly cannot taste the difference between full fat Swiss cheese. I found it was very affordable for the quality that was presented it taste delicious! I will definitely buy again in Swiss and in other flavors as well
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I can eat this cheese right out of the package. It tastes great and ESP for being fat free. Still plenty of favor and goes great on a sandwich. It's conveniently packaged with a zip loc seal so it all stays fresh too! Yum!
Chelsea R.
Bronx, NY
Love this cheese for paninis! I put two slices and some pesto on sliced bread then put it in my panini maker and voila! Delicious panini in a snap! This cheese lasts longer than deli bought and is a good thickness
Anna C.
I love this with Trees. It comes in a very easy to open pouch and is very affordable for the amount of slices that you get in the pouch. I can find nothing wrong with this product. I would highly recommend and will continue to buy it.
Judy V.
Appleton, WI
I buy this brand of cheese slices for convenience. They are convenient to use when making sandwiches. I feel it is healthy because of the lower fat grams per slice. I bought this at Woodman's Grocery Store. I will continue to buy it again.
Shannon C.
Pullman, WA
The product itself isn't bad, but the claim of being reduced fat isn't what it sounds like. If you compare the normal Swiss cheese spices, the only different between the two is the actual slice thickness.
Megan N.
Chalmette, LA
This cheese is my favorite cheese. Ever. Seriously has the freshest flavor and the realest too. I wish they’d have more in a pack but I mean I love them anyway. they’re amazing. Could eat it every day.
Dena W.
Dora, AL
When I want Swiss Cheese, my favorite is Sargento Reduced Fat Sliced Swiss Cheese. It comes in a resealable package, which is perfect for my family. It is easy to grab a slice on the go or add it to your favorite sandwich and you do not have to worry about spoilage.
Alexis A.
I always use Sargento sliced cheeses for my sandwiches, it's the best flavor and price. They also now have better variety, with cubed cheese and shredded and thin slices.
Laura H.
Madison, MS
This cheese is a great buy for those trying to diet or reduce calorie intake but still want to have a slice of cheese on their food! not a bad health decision. Not a bad quality. Not a bad price range. I would buy again!
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Did anybody else notice the cheese was a bit dry?