BY SARGENTO

You’ll be surprised how good a reduced fat cheese can taste when it’s made our way. Our Provolone cheese makes a great sliced cheese for sandwiches or platters, and also melts well into authentic Italian dishes without adding extra calories.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Sarah B.
This is one of the best brands to make grilled cheese sandwiches with. I have been on a kick of eating grilled cheese frequently lately and I find Sargento Provolone cheese melts really well and still maintains the fresh flavor.
Krissy H.
Dickinson, TX
I love getting fresh cheese from the deli, but its so expensive. Sargento Reduced Fat Provolone Cheese is awesome. Taste is fresh like the deli. I'm always buying it and other flavors too. The price is great and i recommend you to buy it and try it out. I think you will be surprised.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
These have great flavor and are the perfect size to put on our dishes. We use them on stuffed peppers and on French dips. You get great tasting and great quality cheese for a small price. We always stick with sargento for our sandwich and recipe needs.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Absolute best cheese brand out there that brings powerful flavor at a low cost option. Provolone is my personal favorite here and this is the only cheese brand I buy on a consistent basis. Perfect for sandwiches or a snack at all times.
Sarah O.
Sargento makes great cheese products. I have never been disappointed with their products. I like to buy their cheese slices when I make my husband sandwiches for lunch. Great flavor and great quality.
Scrunchy M.
This is my favorite provolone cheese. The packaging is nice and easy to seal back up. The cheese taste great and I've never had a problem with this brand. It's affordable and usually cost about the same as the store's generic brand. Will keep buying.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love cheese and sargento meets my expectations of cheese the ingredients don't sound scary and the flavor of the cheese is so yummy. I bought it at Walmart for I believe 4 dollars. Every time I buy this product it's super fresh.
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
The perfect reduced fat provolone. Very tasty. Comes in an easy resealable pouch. The reduced fat does not take away from the flavor. A go to cheese i always get when grocery shopping.
Lauren C.
These are really tasty, and they don't dry out as quickly as you'd expect pre-sliced cheese to. They also melt really nicely under the broiler. I think they're a little on the pricey side, and they don't seem to stay as long as some of the other brands, or the stuff from the deli, but if you go through them quickly and want a good quality cheese, then this is what you want.
Kelly B.
I love Sargento's provolone, and I use it for everything: turkey sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches, melted on top of grilled chicken. I purchase this primarily at Walmart, but it's available in every major grocery store. If you like provolone, this is the brand you should be buying.