BY SARGENTO

This combination of our natural Monterey Jack cheese, habanero and jalapeno peppers adds so much flavor to your favorite sandwich or crackers, you’ll never notice it’s reduced fat.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Hot Peppers (Jalapeno Peppers, Habanero Peppers), Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Jenna E.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
I use these on every sandwich! I love these so much! They are so much better than other brands I have tried. I think they are fairly healthy for being cheese. I buy these almost weekly at the store! Love them
Ashley T.
This is the only cheese slices we buy. I love the flavor. They are great for wraps and sandwiches. They are great for the price and health benefits. We get it at Kroger.
Myka E.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love spicy foods. Even cheeses! This cheese I always top on my burger to give it more flavor. It has an excellent flavor and I strongly recommend others to try this. It's sharp in flavor with just the right amount of spices
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have been buying this cheese for over 4 years now. One time, I bought just the regular staters brand because it was a little cheaper. However, it doesn't compare to this one. You can taste the freshness in this cheese and I love the sharpness as well.
Jennifer L.
I love pepper jack cheese, and I definitely love this brand! They go great on sandwiches and I always have to grab a bag when I go to the store. It's always fresh and I recommend this brand and flavor as well.
Amanda R.
This is such a yummy and healthy snack! It seriously helps me get through long days at school and work when I️ can’t eat a real meal. It doesn’t make eating healthier so hard since its so good 😊 definitely recommend trying it!
Katelyn B.
Cypress, TX
These pepper jack cheese slices are the perfect thickness for any dish. They are great to melt on top of something or even put in a meatball sub. They have just the right amount of pepper for the jack
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
I believe these are the best pepper jack singles on the market. They are creamy and tadte amazing. They melt well and ate perfect with ham or turkey slices. I also use them in a lot of my mexican dishes. Truly a great product.
Ashleigh M.
I love Sargento Pepperjack cheese on spicy chicken sandwiches and grilled cheese. Super affordable: great taste for your dollar. Easily the best cheese on the market. I'd buy it again and recommend to all!
Haley M.
Love pepper jack cheese. We buy this cheese when we make philly cheese steak sandwiches. I love the flavor. I usually buy at Walmart. We buy all the time. Cheese is very affordable. Would recommend to others.
Lexi W.
Do you eat Sargento cheese?
Lexi W.
What is your favorite Sargento cheese?