BY SARGENTO

Our Medium Cheddar cheese brings balanced flavor to your sandwiches and less fat to your lifestyle.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Vitamin A Palmitate.

• What is your favorite recipe that uses Sargento Medium Cheddar ch...2 Answers
Kathi K.
Oceano, CA
Another good source of protein for me. I'm not crazy about the reduced fat but the regular sharp is wonderful. I like to just eat lunch meat and cheese together, no bread! A double protein, meat and cheese, and if it's organic you don't get a bunch of garbage either, just really good tasting protein thats really good for you! And the clean-up, what clean-up? There is none! Wonderful lunch, wonderful snack!
Ofir A.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE keeping these on hand. There is always a reason to add cheese to something and I love having them already sliced and ready to toss onto anything. They say reduced fat but you can't tell that it is any different than full fat. Maybe they are a little thinner, maybe. They taste great to me!
Ashley M.
Hermiston, OR
I think that this a good product, however, I can't say that it's any better than the regular store brand cheese. I don't believe that this is worth the extra dollars. It's a good product but you just might as well buy the less expensive version.
Jeramar R.
Very good cheese, great for grilled cheese sandwiches, i buy this every week since we do like it very much, i wouldn't say its healthy it gets oily when melted, it is affordable
Marty R.
This is a staple in our house. We love Sargento. The cheese is always good and melts perfectly. I've never been displeased with any of their products. Highly recommended to all for sandwiches, burgers or just plain!
Lilly F.
Anderson, IN
Good healthy choice that is presliced for you! I love cheese so this is a good option because it is a lower fat amount than other cheeses! Has a good flavor and melts well on grilled cheeses and other sandwiches!
Jenny S.
Ashville, OH
Love the reduced fat cheese, a more pricey than the Kroger or Walmart brand but love they offer a healthy version, I would recommend to other people, love the taste can't even tell it's a healthier version, different types of reduce fat options
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
This cheese is super good! I love that they have reduced fat and you can get the "naturals"! This is actually real quality cheese and not the stuff full of preservatives. I would definitely recommend this cheese.
Heidi D.
Albuquerque
I love cheese. This cheese is my fave. It's easy to open and close the package which is probably the most annoying thing about this type of cheese. It's yummy for grilled cheese and more. I'd recommend this.
Rachel L.
this pairs the best with triscuts. i always have cheese and crackers around my house for a snack and i like the mild cheddar and pepper jack the best out of the sargento cheeses. you should really try it
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite recipe that uses Sargento Medium Cheddar cheese?