Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO #81 in Cheese

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
SADIE H.
Kansas City, MO
Having a sandwich? You've gotta get yourself some Sargento Natural Provolone Deli Style Sliced Cheese. This is definitely my favorite cheese for sandwiches. It goes especially well with deli turkey and fresh garden tomatoes. Recommended!
Cecilla R.
Fort Smith, AR
We love Sargento Natural Cheese slices in our house they taste amazing and our a great buy.  When I buy Sargento I feel like I am making the best choice for my family because they are all natural and so health for a snack. They all kinds of great flavor Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut choices
Melissa K.
I love this provolone. There is a smokey taste that is rich and inviting. The texture is soft as cheese should be. I have tried tore brands, but find Sargento to have the most tasty cheese. I serve this on sandwiches, cold and hot. It also goes well with pasta.
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
Sargento wins the award for best cheese in my house. We love their wholesome ingredients and of course you don't have to sacrifice the taste. We will continue to use these cheeses for all our lunch and dinner needs.
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
I love the Sargento provolone slice! They are nice and thick so you get evenly spread out cheese. This is great to use for sandwiches and wraps. The cheese is nice and creamy and I would recommend this cheese!
Brooke B.
Chatham, VA
There's something special about a girl and a slice of cheese and the bond they share-- boy does even seeing that little little thumbnail of the package bring back memories.

Typically if Sargento provolone is found in the fridge it can only mean one thing- cheesesteaks.

In our family provolone is the cheese of all cheeses for our cheesesteaks- this specific brand is typically what we reach for as well!

Never felt the need to complain or had a complaint come to mind.
Jill S.
These are some of our favorite pre sliced provolone cheese slices. When you cannot stand at the deli counter for fresh slices these are definitely a delicious back up plan. Sliced with a thin to medium thickness, the flavor is pretty spot on.
Amanda M.
Humble, TX
This is my go-to cheese for just about anything. Sandwiches? Perfect. Turkey burgers? Delicious. It compliments any savoury food (or even tastes great on its own). I only buy sargento products, whether its sliced cheese or cheese sticks.
Felicia M.
A staple in my house. The cheese stays fresher than most sliced cheeses for a longer time which is absolutely awesome. I know members of my household like this deli style but I love the thin sliced ones better
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
High-quality, generously sliced cheese that adds a creamy and warm flavor to any dish. Good shelf-life in the fridge leaves room for enjoyment over the course of numerous meals. Wouldn't get any other brand.
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?