Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
A little pricey, but definitely worth it. Sargento is our favorite brand for cheeses. Provolone has a creamy taste, without the sharpness of even American cheese.
Keshia M.
Los Lunas , NM
This cheese is so good, it always tastes so fresh and it’s filled with great flavor, I really love all the different types but provolone and Swiss are my favorite.
member-afedf6ffb
Love this brand of chess it has great flavor and a wide range of different types cuts and flavors to choose from. It's taste great and fresh and stay fresh for a while. I would recommend this brand to others.
Courtney B.
Walker, MI
I love provolone cheese! It is by far one of the best brands with one of the best flavors. It can be a little expensive for me as I am a college student, so I will often go with another brand that I have coupons for, but when it is on sale or there aren't coupons for anything else, I pick this brand above the others. I love using it to make ham and cheese as well as grilled cheese sandwiches.
Chante P.
I really love Sargento cheese! I use this brand of provolone every time that I make lasagna.I get it at walmart and it's pretty cheap there and they normally have coupons for it as well.It's a little more expensive than the walmart brand,but I think the flavoring is a little better.
Maria D.
Westland, MI
Love love love this cheese for my subs and grilled cheeses, to me sargento gives me better quality when it comes to cheese the flavor seems more natural than other brands and less milky i really like that you can also buy it thin sliced, that makes the grilled cheese even better !
Jackie M.
I really love this provolone cheese it is nice and smooth and affordable. It is thin cut and great on sandwiches. It has a rich flavor and can be found at your local walmart. I usually have to buy two packs because my husband devours it all. be warned it is that good quality of cheese!
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
Delicious, real cheese, thee end...! Just kidding, but not! The quality of this cheese speaks for itself, like hands down, I always buy these provolone slices when I go to the grocery store! My family can't get enough of them and they're so delicious on sandwiches!
Lauren C.
Love this. It can be a little expensive, especially when I was buying it in college, but it's totally worth it. It melts beautifully. The only problem I ever had was that it never really re-sealed the greatest for me, and I'd end up having to throw it out about half way through the pack because it got moldy on me (hence only 3 stars, otherwise, it'd definitely get 4 or 5).
Katie W.
This product is a staple item in our fridge. The provolone cheese is our favorite on any sandwich or just having a single slice as a snack! Always fresh and affordable!
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?