Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Catalina M.
Las Cruces, NM
Ooooh yes these slices are delicious and make the best quesadilla with little corn tortillas! Definitely would recommend you try it. It's a quick and easy dinner for just you or the whole family. Super yummy!
Genesis C.
One of our favorites for sandwiches. I used to get swiss for everything but have recently discovered that my pallet prefers provolone instead. It has a great flavor and i definitely recommend others try it.
Jessie H.
Sullivan
This is the only provolone cheese I will buy from the store. I have went through many trying to find the best tasting and this is it! They come in pretty thick slices and in a resealable bag. I buy this almost every time I go to the store.
Laura M.
Potomac, MD
My husband loves this cheese. The flavor is so fresh and is above the taste of other competitive brands. On the pricey side for cheese but often on sale. I stock up when it's on sale and freeze the extras.
Virginia E.
Yuma
My favorite sliced cheese of all. It has a great taste and is perfectly sliced. Sometimes I buy the reduced fat version, for a healthier choice. They're reasonably priced, considering how well made they are. No other brand can compare.
Cindy T.
Love this cheese for sandwiches , it has great flavor , it's inexpensive, you can find it at most grocery stores, I usually buy it at my local Walmart, I definitely recommend it, i will b buying again.
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
This is such good cheese! It's not too cheesy but doesn't taste like cardboard like most provolone cheeses, the slice size is perfect for sandwiches and there's a lot of slices in a packet! I buy these every time I go grocery shopping
Diamond D.
Perris
I'm not sure how I tried this cheese but I love it and it taste so good and I try to get a lot when I got to the market. It's not to thick not to thin but is great for sandwiches or whatever. It's not expensive at all.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I probably buy cheese slices from Sargento the most often. The cheese stays good for a really long time and they have a lot of different cheeses to choose from. I also often buy their cheese sticks and bites
Nicolle M.
Scotia, NY
Love that it comes already presliced, tastes fresh like it was just freshly sliced. The slices are a good thickness, great for sandwiches or to roll up and just eat plain!
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?