Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Best provolone cheese and a package I found. But she's a super soft and has great flavor. You know it's find it on sale at Kroger's for a good deal. I would highly recommend us to use for anyone looking for a good provolone cheese to try.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
When I’m going to sacrifice and eat cheese this is my go to. I love eating this by itself the taste is great it’s not too harsh. The price is fair great for sandwiches or eating alone. Will definitely continue to purchase this cheese.
Angel H.
I use these Sargento Provolone cheese slices when I make my baked ziti. They melt so good and are also delicious on a sandwich or a grilled cheese or to eat plain. I do only buy them when they are on sale due to their high price.
Ashley Y.
Sanford , NC
Love provolone cheese. I always add it to my sandwich. Bought this at Harris teeter. We all know cheese isn't the healthiest. But this is affordable and thinly sliced. Would recommend Sargento to any other cheese lovers!
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
My favorite brand of cheese. The province goes great on any sand which. It offers great flavor and and isn't too expensive. It is a higher scale cheese. I recommend to all. You can purchase it at your local grocery store
Jocelyn H.
I would literally fight a man to get to this cheese, that's how much I love sargento. I get so sad when my cheese is gone because I eat cheese almost every single day of my life. Everyone should eat cheese if they can.
Brittany M.
I ant make a sandwich without these. Always have Sargento provolone in my refrigerator. It delicious in a sandwich, on toast with some avocado, and for those like my fiancé, in soup. I recommend this brand indefinitely.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I love this provolone cheese so creamy soda licious their pre-sliced so it's easy when you're making a sandwich and they taste so much better than American I only buy them when they're on sale at my local grocery store
McKinlee M.
Spanish Fork, UT
I use this cheese all the time for sandwiches and I love it. It is very affordable and high quality. The slices are a perfect size for sandwiches, making this a very convenient product. I would recommend this.
Erin T.
Chicago
for cheese that comes in a bag, it is actually pretty good! i always recommend fresh cheeses from a deli, but sargento almost makes it seem like there isn't much difference, and at a really good price for it!
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?