Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO #81 in Cheese

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
I really love cheese as a snack or a sandwich ingredient Sargento has never failed to please me with its wide variety of cheeses. I am repeat consumer of the Sargento cheese brand and I plan on continuing my path. I will definitely be buying these products again.
Andrea P.
This is a staple in my household! I use this cheese on just about everything, sandwiches, crackers, wraps, breakfast dishes etc. etc. The resealable packaging it comes in keeps the cheese fresh day after day. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
Favorite type of sandwich cheese - provolone. I buy sargento most because they seem to have the best nutrition facts of all the brands. I also like they're mozerella strong cheese. Sometimes I still buy store brand, but Sargento is always a good choice. The slices don't get stuck together.
Cindy H.
I love all of their products, I have a fridge full of their products. I love how many flavors there are to choose from, the packaging, its a very good value. I use the shredded cheese all the time. I like to buy the cheese sticks for snacks. I would recommend these products
Alyssa H.
My family loves this product! So many cheeses out there aren’t quality or what they claim to be, but I can always count on Sargento. The provolone cheese is smooth, creamy and all natural! You can’t go wrong!
Kristin A.
Homewood
A good alternative to buying from the actual deli. A thick sliced cheese that has good flavor. I’ve purchased it many times to use for sandwiches. It tastes better when you melt it over a burger of some kind in my opinion. But the price is fair for the level of quality. Repeat buyer, would recommend.
Melissa E.
Sargento is my favorite brand of cheese. I like that is is thicker sliced than other brands and more solid. It it more expensive than other brands but easy to find on sale. I like it so much I have stopped buying other brands of cheese. The taste is worth it!
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
My favorite prepackaged provolone! I prefer getting my deli items straight from the deli counter but if I can't I pick this up! It's a good alternative that I would recommend! I've tried a lot of provolones so I think it's better in comparison to others.
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
OMG YES! So yummy! I use this in so many of my recipes and it is great on garlic bread. I have repeatedly bought and will continue to buy this brand. I feel it is reasonably priced. If you are low carbing it these have 0 carbs and go great with sliced deli meat!
Samantha H.
Wiggins, CO
My favorite cheese on sandwiches. I got a sandwich press for Christmas and I went out and got some of this right away! It makes an awesome grilled cheese! It's a little pricier than other brands but it is so worth it! Cheesy perfection!
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?