Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Mackenzie G.
Sargento provolone is my absolute favorite cheese to get. I always get it ultra thin.
Brenda L.
Maryville
You can't go wrong with sargento sliced cheese! Flavor, texture & size are wonderful!
Kim G.
Great cheese! Softer than the store brand kind, like Kroger. Love it on sandwiches.
Yessica M.
Buena Park , CA
I can eat this cheese all day every day ! The flavor and size are just perfect !
Danielle A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Love the flavor it's just as good as if you got it sliced out of the deli case
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
My family loves to put these on homemade Philly cheesesteak sandwiches. Yummy!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Delicious!! I LOVE using this exact cheese for my breakfast sandwiches I make!
Amanda N.
Macomb, MI
My dad gets this all the time. Personally I think it's nasty, but he loves it
Nicole B.
Manahawkin
My favorite sliced cheese. I don’t usually use prepackaged products but I have sargento a try because of the natural ingredients and I was not disappointed at all. Is it delicious and fresh tasting and probably the only pre packaged/non organic product I purchase and will continue to!
Rachel E.
Jumping Branch
Depending on which cheese I purchase, my favorite is Munster. I like the cheese being pre sliced and basically the same or less than deli price and sometimes better.
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?